Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

You are a horrible person if you are praying for innocent people to get killed. May Allah guide you to the right path Akhi.
Horrible person is you who has been handing over our innocent civilians to xabashi to be tortured.

I guess you dont know what attrocities Tigray have been doing in the region for the past 30 years while Amxaaro used British to take over our land and commit genocide.

If you want you can join them in hell.

Horrible person is you who has been handing over our innocent civilians to xabashi to be tortured.

I guess you dont know what attrocities Tigray have been doing in the region for the past 30 years while Amxaaro used British to take over our land and commit genocide.

If you want you can join them in hell.
Those are MY people in the Galbeed so I don’t know what you on. And how is me saying praying death and disaster on innocent is wrong make me a war criminal?

What do these innocent people have to do with their leaders actions? Why most they die because of it. I know you are religious and this behavior is 100% wrong please stop wishing death on these people and instead wish for Allah to help Somalia.

Those are MY people in the Galbeed so I don’t know what you on. And how is me saying praying death and disaster on innocent is wrong make me a war criminal?

What do these innocent people have to do with their leaders actions? Why most they die because of it. I know you are religious and this behavior is 100% wrong please stop wishing death on these people and instead wish for Allah to help Somalia.
When Abu Jahal and Abu Lahab are fighting.

I should rejoice.

Horta I dentify yourself are you a half breed Axmaaro/ somalia refugee

Ok give us your foxnews update.

Merqan news has no info? :ftw9nwa:
Ok, this is what we have been getting.
The Tigray leyou militia started attacking all federal army posts in Tigray and tried to loot weapons.
PM Abiy confirmed this and has ordered the army to bring Tigray under command post.
Many social medias are also reporting federal military planes and helicopters are landing in Mekele and heavy gun fire has been heard there. Other news are saying that the fed army has now started attacking Tigray leyou militia. Currently telephone and internet connection is cut in Tigray.
These are what we have been hearing. Tell me if you want my reading of the situation.

The Tigray leyou militia started attacking all federal army posts and tried to loot weapons.
PM Abiy confirmed this and has ordered the army to bring Tigray under command post.
Many social medias are also reporting military planes and helicopters are landing in Mekele and heavy gun fire has been heard there. Other news are saying that the fed army has now started attacking Tigray leyou militia.
These are what we have been hearing. Tell me if you want my understanding of the situation.
Were any civilians hurt during these interactions?

When Abu Jahal and Abu Lahab are fighting.

I should rejoice.

Horta I dentify yourself are you a half breed Axmaaro/ somalia refugee
You are comparing innocent people to villain who used to hurt the prophet???!!!! WTF is wrong with you? I won’t waste any of my time arguing with you get some help.

The Tigray leyou militia started attacking all federal army posts and tried to loot weapons.
Many social medias are also reporting military planes and helicopters are landing in Mekele and heavy gun fire has been heard there. Other news are saying that the fed army has now started attacking Tigray leyou militia.
These are what we have been hearing. Tell me if you want my understanding of the situation.
Thanks for the foxnews update.
Keep up the hood job just dont sleep on your job and watch US presidential elections update.

I tell you one thing expect 1000s of Amhara to die and millions to be displaced? Will you be heading to jigjiga because your cousin cagjar will build shelters for you using his own money.

You are comparing innocent people to villain who used to hurt the prophet???!!!! WTF is wrong with you? I won’t waste any of my time arguing with you get some help.
Nothing called innocent all of them are vile.
Dont think soiders that rape kill and burn villages for close to 100 years just do it for nothing.
They have been indoctrinated with hate from their homes,schools, environment and media.
They dont consider us as humans that is why they have no remorse when they slaughter our people.They do it with ease and satisfaction.

I didnt see you shedding tears for Somalis being butchered in Garbo ciise by Ethiopian military few days ago .So why all over sudden concered by Xabashi oppressors killing each other.
I am not the one who told them to fight.But I am celebrating to be honest.

I didnt see you shedding tears for Somalis being butchered in Garbo ciise by Ethiopian military few days ago .So why all over sudden concered by Xabashi oppressors killing each other.
I am not the one who told them to fight.But I am celebrating to be honest.
I have enough tears to cry for everyone and enough time to pray for all of them too. I will wish the best for these people as a fellow countryman and as a fellow human being. You obviously do not know the meaning the human decency so please get some help and stop wishing death upon these innocent people.

Trending

Latest posts