Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Didnt @xabashi say this will take max 3 weeks what happend
1606188505186.gif

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Didnt @xabashi say this will take max 3 weeks what happend
@xabashi revises his estimates on the go based on what his fascist Amhara compatriots post on social media. My understanding he has as much information as we do. Keyboard warfare is at full display here.

I am not sure if the purported loss of Adwa and Adigrat towns has strategic meaning unless the TPLF forces were dispersed over large area and got separated by the loss of the main highways going through those two town. Beyond that, Tigray is isolated from all sides anyway.

So far, Makelle is only being hit from air. Here is the latest info from the blockaded Tigray based on available reports.

tigray23.PNG

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

@xabashi revises her estimates on the go based on what his fascist Amhara compatriots post on social media. My understanding he has as much information as we do. Keyboard warfare is at full display here.

I am not sure if the purported loss of Adwa and Adigrat towns has strategic meaning unless the TPLF forces were dispersed over large area and got separated by the loss of the main highways going through those two town. Beyond that, Tigray is isolated from all sides anyway.

So far, Makelle is only being hit from air. Here is the latest info from the blockaded Tigray based on available reports.

View attachment 154839

Keep in mind abiy surrounded mekelle saying we will not show mercy save urselfs to tigray civ meaning 500k r about to get karbaashed nobel price my ass

What do u guys think of this comment

As a Somali: Abiy Ahmed was trying to move the country forward

Imagine me as a Somali that hated Ethiopia for a long time due to opression in the Somali region was looking with optimism at the entire Horn region.
Abiy Ahmed was and still is trying to create a South Korea from Ethiopia -- however backwards people that cannot see further than their ethnic huts will not allow this.
The Somali region that once resembled one large Guantanmo bay has had so much freedom since Abiy took over. To the point that secceding and leaving became less talked about than before. Even by the ONLF whose only mission was to fight and leave Ethiopia!
The only two enemies that we can see are the TPLF and Oromo Militias. The Oromo militias are causing havoc in many regions, they don't want to seccede nor do they want to help Abiy [who is Oromo himself] to do his job.
The TPLF are worried that Tigray hegemony will also decrease. The Tigray you would think that they were living in Dubai. They fear that they will suffer like how the Somalis and Oromos were suffering before.
Somalia's civil war started in 1990 and only now is ending. If Ethiopia gets into a civil war it won't end for decades.

AbdiGeedi

Keep in mind abiy surrounded mekelle saying we will not show mercy save urselfs to tigray civ meaning 500k r about to get karbaashed nobel price my ass
I am guessing behind the curtains the West is trying to put a stop on the war and save its project called Ethiopia. It would rather prefer to see Somalia suffering while keeping it under arms embargo. I bet no matter how gruesome Abiy or Gebremichael are, there will never be arms embargo on them.

So, let Habashis karbash each other. I am not shedding tears.

Marshall D Abdi

I am guessing behind the curtains the West is trying to put a stop on the war and save its project called Ethiopia. It would rather prefer to see Somalia suffering while keeping it under arms embargo. I bet no matter how gruesome Abiy or Gebremichael are, there will never be arms embargo on them.

So, let Habashis karbash each other. I am not shedding tears.
Neither do i but dont u see the double standard it doenst matter what those raw meat eating ppl do the west is always there to assist wether it is adal war ogaden war or scramble of africa they were recieving weapons while we got embargo on us, after the war 77 embrago again, but those baboons walk free without no problem whats their secret? Perhaps ✝️ :kanyeshrug:

AbdiGeedi

Imagine me as a Somali that hated Ethiopia for a long time due to opression in the Somali region was looking with optimism at the entire Horn region.
Abiy Ahmed was and still is trying to create a South Korea from Ethiopia -- however backwards people that cannot see further than their ethnic huts will not allow this.
The Somali region that once resembled one large Guantanmo bay has had so much freedom since Abiy took over. To the point that secceding and leaving became less talked about than before. Even by the ONLF whose only mission was to fight and leave Ethiopia!
The only two enemies that we can see are the TPLF and Oromo Militias. The Oromo militias are causing havoc in many regions, they don't want to seccede nor do they want to help Abiy [who is Oromo himself] to do his job.
The TPLF are worried that Tigray hegemony will also decrease. The Tigray you would think that they were living in Dubai. They fear that they will suffer like how the Somalis and Oromos were suffering before.
Somalia's civil war started in 1990 and only now is ending. If Ethiopia gets into a civil war it won't end for decades.

1. South Korea analogy is flawed. That country is mono-ethnic, 100% Korean. South Korea's economic miracle is due to heavy US investment to counter communist China. Ethiopia lacks on both fronts.

2. Whoever wrote the above post is a cuck as Amharas are moving into Somali Region and taking important positions. Jijiga is likely to become an Amhara town like Addis Ababa in Oromia.

AbdiGeedi

Neither do i but dont u see the double standard it doenst matter what those raw meat eating ppl do the west is always there to assist wether it is adal war ogaden war or scramble of africa they were recieving weapons while we got embargo on us, after the war 77 embrago again, but those baboons walk free without no problem whats their secret? Perhaps ✝ :kanyeshrug:
It is a combination of Christian affinity and geopolitical position of the land mass. Even the Soviets dumped Siad Barre for the above reasons.

AbdiGeedi

I want to add that unfortunately the big powers decide the fate of all minnow countries around the world. The only notable exceptions I can think of are Turkey, Israel and Iran. They are charting their own way.

Ethiopia is the West's project much like today's Gulf countries and Egypt.

Marshall D Abdi

I want to add that unfortunately the big powers decide the fate of all minnow countries around the world. The only notable exceptions I can think of are Turkey, Israel and Iran. They are charting the own way.

Ethiopia is the West's project much like today's Gulf countries and Egypt.
Turkey n iran was always superpower they controlled themself allowing non cadaan control them like rest of the world

As a muslim I would rather trust an amhara orthodox christian or Tigrayan orothodox christian whose both parents were christians than one who deserted Islam for worldly gains.

A murtad cannot be trusted.No muslim in history ever trusted a murtad to emprove the way of live of muslims.But there are muslims that did seek protection from christian kings like Axum.

As a Somali I do beleive Colonel Abye is buying time.He was a TPLF water boy and you cant criminalise an organisation you worked for.Its like working for a drug dealer and then taking over his job expecting us that you will stop the trade.

Secondly the attrocities being committed in the Ogaden was done as a joint effort between TPLF giving orders to ENDF to committ attrocities on Somalis in the Ogaden.Because non of the military generals who committed massacres in the ogaden under the 27 year rule of TPLF has been brought to justice.They are today fighting TPLF in Tigray.

Thirdly under the Ethiopian constitution the Ethnic kilils do elect their own representative when Ilay who was put in power by TPLF was removed by force.Abye just replaced him with another puppet who will follow orders this breaches the constitutional rights.

I can go on and on but do you expect a Colonel who has nobel prize and has been using excessive force on Tigray regionaĺ govt would bring any meaningful reform in the Somali Kilil? Well I do beleive Colonel Abye being worse than Meles.

I can go on and on to discredit colonel Abye. But as Somalis say hilib dofaar ma dahirto i.e the meat of a swine will never become pure.

AbdiGeedi

#FreeTigrayStateOrDieTrying
Gebremichael is saying that the real reason for the ultimatum is that the Ethiopian forces have suffered heavy losses and were forced to make a pause to regroup. Watch the video below.

Mekelle city not encircled claims Tigray President

AbdiGeedi

this is gonna keep escalating and escalating
Abiy is about to step on the rake of urban warfare in Makelle and receive a knock on the head. The TPLF has nowhere to retreat and there are thousands of their fighters in the city.

I think that's why today there will be the UN Security Council meeting discussing Tigray. They don't want Ethiopia to disintegrate and at the same time they are putting Abiy on notice that he can be held accountable for civilian casualties. I bet the outcome of the meeting will be a call for negotiations. That is something Abiy and Amharas don't want.

Trending