Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

The Ethiopian church is bullshit and corrupt. My mum is orthodox and that religion is a mess. In the west every church is split by ethnicity/ politics. Tigrayan/ Eritrean and Amhara niggas have their own church in western countries.

the head of the orthodox church just endorsed the attack by Abiy. Which is stupid because why bring religion into this.
If Tigray is gone.
Oromos are in for a big shock alot of them will be queuing to get the amhara status.
Like my grandma waz Amhara.

Ethiopia already owns Chinese drones which were used against ISIS by the Iraqis and has proved highly effective @Grigori Rasputin I remember your thread talking about this but the horn already has drones.

So tgis means that Ethiopian military personnel will receive redundancy after this war.
Its cheaper to maintain drones than having large numbers of untrustworthy manpower.

If Tigray is gone.
Oromos are in for a big shock alot of them will be queuing to get the amhara status.
Like my grandma waz Amhara.
A lot of oromos (Shewa and Wollo ones) are amhara tap dancers and support Abiy and the government.

the southern and Eastern Muslim ones in Hararghe and Arsi are real ones and I respect them.

Ethiopia already owns Chinese drones which were used against ISIS by the Iraqis and has proved highly effective @Grigori Rasputin I remember your thread talking about this but the horn already has drones.

The article is from 2018, everyone is trying to get rid of those dogshit chinese drones now. The real drone superpower you guys should be paying attention to is turkey.

A lot of oromos (Shewa and Wollo ones) are amhara tap dancers and support Abiy and the government.

the southern and Eastern Muslim ones in Hararghe and Arsi are real ones and I respect them.
I dont respect the Arsi and Hararghe ones they are the village idiots.

Do you know they killed 1000s of Somalis.
My cousin was burnt alive in his village.

I dont respect the Arsi and Hararghe ones they are the village idiots.

Do you know they killed 1000s of Somalis.
My cousin was burnt alive in his village.
we took qorahay and everything west of it from arsi and arusa. they're better than omotic looking midget oromos. I would somalize arsi if I could.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
EnC9MpkVEAE8gyp

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Ethiopia's prime minister has said a military operation against rebel forces in the northern Tigray region is entering its "final phase".

Walaloyaal though his words are the national slogan of capistan someone's gonna get murked this week, I may be sceptical of religion but I'm gonna make prayer this week inay itoobiya burbuurto :2tjlv3e:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

Ethiopia's prime minister has said a military operation against rebel forces in the northern Tigray region is entering its "final phase".

Walaloyaal though his words are the national slogan of capistan someone's gonna get murked this week, I may be sceptical of religion but I'm gonna make prayer this week inay itoobiya burbuurto :2tjlv3e:

AbdiGeedi

Within few minutes of the interview, the above minister went from stating that the final assault will end in one week to 10-15 days. He doesn't seem to be sure himself.

He claimed that Tigray forces are surrounded from three sides. I am guessing the forth side is the border with Eritrea. Since Tigray is well armed, this week's fight might be epic as they have nowhere to retreat. If the TPLF manages to pull out Ataturk on Ethiopia and Eritrea, mad respect to them. If not, bye bye junior habashi.

AbdiGeedi

Jokers
People are saying now that the Nobel Peace Prize should be never given to politicians who hold office. It makes sense. However, the prize itself has been tarnished forever. I bet there will be a flood of sarcastic jokes aimed at the next laureate.

Today the 3 day grace period ended and the army is now pushing towards Mekele. In the Raya front, the army is now 120 KM from Mekele. TPLF has now started destroying bridges and roads to Mekele.

The POWs are all surprised to fight against the Army. One of them said the Ethiopian army is one of the best in African, how is it possible to beat it with 150 bullets (he got one AK-47 and 150 bullets to fight the army) :ftw9nwa:. So he decided to hide under a tree and wait until the Army comes and surrendered.

Today's footage from the Raya front 120 KM from Mekele.

TPLF destroying roads and bridges to Mekele.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
T
Today the 3 day grace period ended and the army is now pushing towards Mekele. In the Raya front, the army is now 120 KM from Mekele. TPLF has now started destroying bridges and roads to Mekele.

The POWs are all surprised to fight against the Army. One of them said the Ethiopian army is one of the best in African, how is it possible to beat it with 150 bullets (he got one AK-47 and 150 bullets to fight the army) :ftw9nwa:. So he decided to hide under a tree and wait until the Army comes and surrendered.

Today's footage from the Raya front 120 KM from Mekele.

TPLF destroying roads and bridges to Mekele.
he distance from the tip of raya to mekelle is literally 120km why are you saying it like it’s an achievement you’ve barely gained any territory in raya whatsoever other than alamata that isn’t even confirmed yet

What's the ethnic makeup of the Ethiopian millitary? It sounds like it's dominated by Amhara. I doubt Tigray will fight their own people, and Oromo and Amhara have their own fued.

It sounds like an ethnic dictatorship, with one faction having access to heavy weapons.

Trending

Latest posts