Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Did you guys see what happened in Azerbaijan? They got their land back from Armenia which had it for 30 years. We can free our Somali brothers and sisters in western Somalia. Liyuu boolis need to defect to ONLF and Jigga to be under ONLF.

We need to make it clear that Amhara or Tigray people is not our enemy. We are neutral. Western Somalia just wants to be FREE. Somali people are not Ethiopian.
Nah bax waraa I'm not gonna leave until I take Addis Abebe.
I have to expand my harem :ohno:

Nah bax waraa I'm not gonna leave until I take Addis Abebe.
I have to expand my harem :ohno:

Your words will spell defeat. Addis Abba is not our land. We need to send the message that we are not a threat to anybody in Ethiopia. We just want Western Somalia free. We pose no threat or ill will to Oromo, Tigray or Amhara. We just wish them the best of health. We just fight for our land only.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If an Oromo can lead Ethiopia, so can a Somali. The benefit will be since Somalis are disliked by all others equally, they can act as a stabilising force.

If an Oromo can lead Ethiopia, so can a Somali. The benefit will be since Somalis are disliked by all others equally, they can act as a stabilising force.

You think Tigray or Amhara will accept a Somali to lead them. These are proud people who are anti-Muslim. They had kingdoms since the time of Jesus. But I think they will respect us if we just keep our distance.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This is politics the more favorable side right now is Abiy. I miscalculated on Tigrays ability to resist them there is a good chance they could be reduced to insurgency in a few months.

At this point siding with Abiy to remove Cagjar sounds like the best route forward. I am very familiar with ONLF leadership on a personal level I trust there actions even if it makes random plebs unhappy. Not to say they are perfect but compromised is a stretch too far.
f*ck all of them. They got a chance to do good for the people, they instead started fighting and betraying each other in The most crucial time.
what fighting are you talking about? I believe you are severely confused

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You think Tigray or Amhara will accept a Somali to lead them. These are proud people who are anti-Muslim. They had kingdoms since the time of Jesus. But I think they will respect us if we just keep our distance.

Ethiopia is a republic today, if an Oromo can lead, why not Somali?

A somali is a slave in Ethiopia:mjcry:

We are only 3rd after Oromo and Amhara, if the Woyanna can defend themselves and participate at the top level, so should Somalis.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
This is politics the more favorable side right now is Abiy. I miscalculated on Tigrays ability to resist them there is a good chance they could be reduced to insurgency in a few months.

At this point siding with Abiy to remove Cagjar sounds like the best route forward. I am very familiar with ONLF leadership on a personal level I trust there actions even if it makes random plebs unhappy. Not to say they are perfect but compromised is a stretch too far.

what fighting are you talking about? I believe you are severely confused
Dude, there is a lot of disagreement and arguing in the party.

We are only 3rd after Oromo and Amhara, if the Woyanna can defend themselves and participate at the top level, so should Somalis.

Your idea is dangerous. It would only open the road for the rest of Somalia to be swallowed by Ethiopia. Before Somalia's independence the Ethiopians were arguing that Somali people are Ethiopians. Abdullahi Isse put an end to this and established the republic of Somalia.

Who is winning the war? Tplf or the central government? Amhara told me Tigrayan will be tough to beat.

Amhara militias and the federal army are nearing Mekele and most probably be in Mekele next week. This is how Amhara militias are being received in western Tigray areas.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Them leaving Somalia is a first step. Liyu Police is larger than all Somali forces standing at around 40k the most important issue is the removal of Cagjar.

Southern Somalia hell even the north added have there cake cut out for them they have been denied the ability to improve themselves by Ethio interventions (invading and denying ictiraaf). K5 is not the promised land foreign elements in Somalia are issue number 1 every man must think for himself.

If people dont have real self determination there leaders will always be useless. Higher positions in Ethiopia will do no favors Somalis will never control the country unless they stumble upon it in war like the TPLF and get western backing(never happening)

It would also mean the end of Al-shabab. Since Ethiopia created, pays and arms Al-shabab to further destroy Somalia.

Somali's need to empower Liyuu boolis in Western Somalia. It is the closest thing to a national army for western Somalia.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Breaking into smaller countries is in our interest so Somali Galbeed can return or become another Somali country. But a complete collapse would be bad, we don't have the capability to stop the refugee Oromo hordes breaking though our borders.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Dude, there is a lot of disagreement and arguing in the party.
That is natural im talking about actual fighting and betrayals?

People argue. Keep in mind this went from being a party supported by the few to now every Gobols main party. I am not a fan of is there lack of neutrality but I guess that is a testament to how much they control the elections.

Trending

Latest posts