Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

I have enough tears to cry for everyone and enough time to pray for all of them too. I will wish the best for these people as a fellow countryman and as a fellow human being. You obviously do not know the meaning the human decency so please get some help and stop wishing death upon these innocent people.
What qabil are you and where in DDS do you live horta.

That’s good. I hope the Ethiopian government will try to keep civilian casualties as low as possible. Is Abiy planning on taking control of the region back or is he just there to calm this situation?

He ordered the army to bring the Tigray region under a military command and sent his figher helicopters and planes with special commandos directly to mekele to catch the ring leaders. It seems he wants to execute the operation very fast and bring it under federal authority without huge sacrifice and lose of life. This looks to me a long and well planned operation.

He ordered the army to bring the Tigray region under a military command and sent his figher helicopters and planes with special commandos directly to mekele to catch the ring leaders. It seems he wants to execute the operation very fast and bring it under federal authority without huge sacrifice or lose of life.
@xabashi do you think Abye is dealing with Abdi Iley? Or Somali kilil
You have under estimated your cousins in crime.

Its just started.
I know you amhara people want to ethnic cleanse Tigrayans and claim they were merely TPLF taken out of action.
But before you declare war just remember to also dig your grave.

What does my Tribe have anything to do with this conversation. Keep deflected adeer no one is falling for this.
Because there is many somali garac given birth by Xabashi who Will have sleeplessnight over this.

I said where were you when Cise were being butchered by Ethiopian military?

Yep in Dollow they just replaced ENDF.
if this true, abiye doesn't want to fight on two fronts, he's sending liyuu far away just in case they decide to fight him if the tigray-amhara war spills over to the somali region.

if this true, abiye doesn't want to fight on two fronts, he's sending liyuu far away just in case they decide to fight him if the tigray-amhara war spills over to the somali region.
Saxib only Liyu polis from Libaan region have been sent.
He cant send all or Cagjar would have been sleeping in addis Ababa tonight.

He ordered the army to bring the Tigray region under a military command and sent his figher helicopters and planes with special commandos directly to mekele to catch the ring leaders. It seems he wants to execute the operation very fast and bring it under federal authority without huge sacrifice and lose of life. This looks to me a long and well planned operation.
Didn’t you are another Ethiopian user on this site say that the Tigray region takes more funds from the government then they bring back? Wouldn’t it have been more logical to wait a year or two then peacefully take control again after the dried out. But I’m not very knowledgeable about these issues so I will let the experts deal with them. And are their any Trigrayean sources That are currently taking about this? I would like to listen to both sides before installing a judgement on this issue.

@xabashi do you think Abye is dealing with Abdi Iley? Or Somali kilil
You have under estimated your cousins in crime.

Its just started.
I know you amhara people want to ethnic cleanse Tigrayans and claim they were merely TPLF taken out of action.
But before you declare war just remember to also dig your grave.

Ok, lets ignore your blah blah and try to focus on your question on Abdi Iley. What do you mean by Abiy dealing with Abdi Iley? Iley's case is a court case and PM Abiy has nothing to do with him. My feeling is he will be sentenced for many years in jail and will be soon joined by his TPLF buddies. Btw, Illey is long forgotten by the main stream media. He plays no role. Politically speaking, he is dead.

Ok, lets ignore your blah blah and try to focus on your question on Abdi Iley. What do you mean by Abiy dealing with Abdi Iley? Iley's case is a court case and PM Abiy has nothing to do with him. My feeling is he will be sentenced for many years in jail and will be soon joined by his TPLF buddies. Btw, Illey is long forgotten by the main stream media. He plays no role. Politically speaking, he is dead.
I said Abdi iley because the Somali Liyu pols had only rifles and pick up trucks.

No anti tanks, anti aircraft etc no rpgs no urals no tanks nor helicopter,no jet fighters etc.They were only 40K max and indisciplined.

So you think Tigray is like a walk in the park like your Buna shop?

Because there is many somali garac given birth by Xabashi who Will have sleeplessnight over this.

I said where were you when Cise were being butchered by Ethiopian military?
I am not a One dimensional human being. I can cry and pray for everyone. I usually logout when Somalis get killed so I can pray for them peacefully but you know more about me right? And what the f*ck do these innocent people have to do with the Ethiopian government and militaries actions? Stop holding these civilians accountable for their government’s actions and start holding the people who have committed those horrendous acts accountable for their own actions.

Didn’t you are another Ethiopian user on this site say that the Tigray region takes more funds from the government then they bring back? Wouldn’t it have been more logical to wait a year or two then peacefully take control again after the dried out. But I’m not very knowledgeable about these issues so I will let the experts deal with them. And are their any Trigrayean sources That are currently taking about this? I would like to listen to both sides before installing a judgement on this issue.

You are right, that was also the first plan by PM Abiy but it was clear that TPLF knew it can't survive this strategy and started provoking the army stationed in Tigray to protect the people from possible Eritrean attack. By then it was clear both the federal and TPLF can't let this thing go longer and the military confrontation was inevitable.

I am not a One dimensional human being. I can cry and pray for everyone. I usually logout when Somalis get killed so I can pray for them peacefully but you know more about me right? And what the f*ck do these innocent people have to do with the Ethiopian government and militaries actions? Stop holding these civilians accountable for their government’s actions and start holding the people who have committed those horrendous acts accountable for their own actions.
Saxib since you didnt even appear when Ciise or Somalis were being ered by oromos/ afars then I think either you are someone not from the region or a langaab that only survives on blood of somalis.

Saxib since you didnt even appear when Ciise or Somalis were being *****ered by oromos/ afars then I think either you are someone not from the region or a langaab that only survives on blood of somalis.
I am not Langaab nor am I Ciise. Those situations happened when I was taking a break from sspot because I was dealing with mental health issues. And why are you so obsessed with my lineage? Just because I called you out on yo wishing death on innocent people suddenly means I’m langaab? Get some help.

You are right, that was also the first plan by PM Abiy but it was clear that TPLF knew it can't survive this strategy and started provoking the army stationed in Tigray to protect the people from possible Eritrean attack. By then it was clear both the federal and TPLF can't let this thing go longer and the military confrontation was inevitable.
I like gow hawkish you amhara people are you disregard peace and reconciliation you have been beating the drums of war against oromos and Tigrayans.

I know you guys want to ethnic cleanse Tigrayans like Menelik did.Yet pretend toact civil but guess what you are the first to wail like a mother that lost a child and claim 100 people.of amhara tribe have been killed whike its only 2 that probably died of alcohol and fell.over the cliff.

I said Abdi iley because the Somali Liyu pols had only rifles and pick up trucks.

No anti tanks, anti aircraft etc no rpgs no urals no tanks nor helicopter,no jet fighters etc.They were only 40K max and indisciplined.

So you think Tigray is like a walk in the park like your Buna shop?

Tigray also has no anti tanks, anti aircraft etc. That is why the federal special helicopters and planes are landing without any problem in Mekele right now. Tigray militia is not much different from other Liyu forces except for few automatic weapons. They have also only pick ups. The main difference is TPLF's propaganda to score political bargain points. In fact Tigray Liyu has less combat experience than that of Somali Liyu. Somali Liyu has been in combat with ONLF for many years. But no Liyu militia can come close to the fire power and experience of the federal army.

Trending

Latest posts