Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What is happening there, why are ONLF siding with TPLF meanwhile Mustafa Cagjar giving blood donation to Amhara victims,
I'm currently watching live news and it's devastating.

The tense fighting is leading Ethiopia to stride to civil war.
As many as 200,000 refugees could pour into Sudan while fleeing the deadly conflict in Ethiopia’s northern Tigray region, officials already estimated more than 8,000 people have crossed the border.
Ethiopian fighter jets bombed targets in the restive Tigray Region , Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed said on Friday, in the latest escalation of a three-day old conflict that is driving the populous African nation toward a potentially destabilizing civil war.

When its military stepped up hostilities against the powerful ruling faction of Tigray, mustering troops from across the country as its leaders ignored international pleas to step back from the brink.
“Our country has entered into a war it didn’t anticipate,” Gen. Birhanu Jula, the deputy chief of the Ethiopian National Defense Force, said on state television Thursday afternoon. “This war is shameful, it is senseless.”
In early clashes, there were “injured soldiers on both sides,” he added.
On Wednesday, Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed announced military operations in Tigray, accusing the region’s ruling Tigray People’s Liberation Front of arming irregular militias and orchestrating an attack on a major federal army base in the region.

Will the Somali Regional State stay safe or face the same devastation in several contested Kilils.
Will it impact the brief relationship between DDSI and ONLF escalating into full scale war like their predecessors the years before.

Where are the insiders
Our correspondents @xabashi and ground reporter @codewebsduh based in Jigjiga.

View attachment 152049
Mustafa donating blood bank to victims caught up in the crossfire in faraway regional states.

View attachment 152051
Tigray Special Police
Wtf I made a separate thread how was this usurped into here ?

Cmon guys I wanted mine to be pectacular now it's in @Django's territory

@Octavian walls iyo bille this is crazy kkk

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
2343036-1041878164.png
51b9a7a76.jpg
5605.jpg
Al-Lakdi-border.jpeg

Soldiers and Civilians fleeing to Sudan.

Mekelle-Tigray.jpg

Mekelle before the TPLF roles in the parliament were revoked
cq5dam.thumbnail.cropped.750.422.jpeg

Mekelle looking like a ghost town and abandoned
000_8PM4L9-e1604587934355.jpg

Every streets are manned machine gun checkpoints it gives me post civil war Mogadishu vibes
unnamed (1).jpg

Little girl playing in a deserted street

ethiopia is done for even if tplf is eliminated. I saw amharas on tiktok saying they're excited to "clean out the northern mountains" and tigrays were shocked. there is no more unity after this, no one except amharas will want to be apart of ethiopia, ESPEICALLY if abiy becomes dictator

ethiopia is done for even if tplf is eliminated. I saw amharas on tiktok saying they're excited to "clean out the northern mountains" and tigrays were shocked. there is no more unity after this, no one except amharas will want to be apart of ethiopia, ESPEICALLY if abiy becomes dictator
This is just the begginning.
Ethiopian economy will be in tatters soon.

The last stage of resistance which is the deadliest is the one which TPLF becomes guarille resistance.
Just like afghanistan wasted USSR.
Amhara are enjoying the killing but you will see them crying we are being ethnic cleansed.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Looks like a Yugoslavia situation, we are about to see 6 new countries formed in the Horn