Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

I didn't think PM Abiy would succeed in taming TPLF but it looks like he is finally doing it. But now the hard part will be dealing with the aftermath, the ethnic tension and divisions left after this TPLF purge is over.

@xabashi is this lies from TPLF?
@Wallahi187
@AbdiGeedi
This is what Amhara want in Ethiopia.That Xabashi has been claimming to be lies created by TPLF.
They are sick and they try hide it. At least us Tigrayans and Oromo people show an honest face whether we are being hateful or not. These guys hang onto this one Ethiopian notion because one Ethiopia = an Amhara culture.

they make up like 30% of our population and yet dominate the capital city which is Oromo land, have the national language etc.

I promise you if Ethiopias national language was Oromo, national culture was centred around Oromos and Islam was promoted instead of Orthodoxy. They would just against this notion of one Ethiopia as the rest of the country is.

they don’t hate ethnic federalism. They hate Shewan Amhara domination was ended, and that ethnic federalism means they lost land that was never theirs to begin with.

@xabashi is this lies from TPLF?
@Wallahi187
@AbdiGeedi
This is what Amhara want in Ethiopia.That Xabashi has been claimming to be lies created by TPLF.

Stop recycling videos which are like 100 years old :ftw9nwa:. Individuals can do and say whatever they want. What has that to do with their ethnicity? You have this clan/tribal/herd mentality of seeing the whole ethnic group through one individual. That is not how I see the world. An individual can say and do something that I don't like or agree with. So what? What has that to do with me or his/her ethnicity. Stop this herd mentality. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. I really don't know what you are trying to proof by posting some random videos from individuals.

Stop recycling videos which are like 100 years old :ftw9nwa:. Individuals can do and say whatever they want. What has that to do with their ethnicity? You have this clan/tribal/herd mentality of seeing the whole ethnic group through one individual. That is not how I see the world. An individual can say and do something that I don't like or agree with. So what? What has that to do with me or his/her ethnicity. Stop this herd mentality. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. I really don't know what you are trying to proof by posting some random videos from individuals.
your mentality hasnt changed for the past 100 years its still the same.

The whole ethiopian system was built upon that narrative you can't ignore that, this is the kind of system you want to bring back but hey, benishangul, sidama, oromo, somali, tigrayans, hararis, afars and all of them which makes up about 75% are against dismantling the ethnic federal arrangement.
If Abiy and his amhara overlords tries to dismantle the federalism, make sure to pack your bags from regions you dont belong to.

The whole ethiopian system was built upon that narrative you can't ignore that, this is the kind of system you want to bring back but hey, benishangul, sidama, oromo, somali, tigrayans, hararis, afars and all of them which makes up about 75% are against dismantling the ethnic federal arrangement.
If Abiy and his amhara overlords tries to dismantle the federalism, make sure to pack your bags from regions you dont belong to.

You are talking to yourself as many here. How about having a conversation with me and let me talk about me and you talk about yourself. Telling me what I want is insane and stupid. Go talk to yourself if that does make you happy.

Last edited:

Trending