Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Thank you for confirming that you are one of the Amhara terrorists. So, your talks about Ethiopia were just propaganda to get you to the Amhara dominance?

No it is about freeing wolkaits and rayas who went through hell during the 27 year TPLF brutal oppression. If they want to stay in Tigray, no one will hinder them but they hate it to death to be part of Tigray and want to come back to their traditional identity. Wolkaits always understood themselves as being Gonderes and Rayas as Wolloyes. Now they are back to their origin.

No it is about freeing wolkaits and rayas who went through hell during the 27 year TPLF brutal oppression. If they want to stay in Tigray, no one will hinder them but they hate it to death to be part of Tigray and want to come back to their traditional identity. Wolkaits always understood themselves as being Gonderes and Rayas as Wolloyes. Now they are back to their origin.
No amhara was oppressed only locked out from power.
You didnt get even 1% of TPLF oppression is you just made up fakenews.

Something that you pretend to ignore the elephant in the room.
You claimming there were no roads means they were deliberatly marginalised to make their areas become remote.

I'm talking about a bridge over Tekeze river that is the border between Wolkait/Gonder and Tigray. Util TPLF came to power there was no connecting road. This has nothing to do with marginalization.

Until now all we hear from the TPLF side is talk talk talk. They don't back it up with something worth to be called evidence. Sorry, can't buy it.
Tou all habeshas only talk and talk while use foreign force.

I want to see the Fake Tigrayan Admin Abye created in Addis doing their job inside Makele within a week.

I'm talking about a bridge over Tekeze river that is the border between Wolkait/Gonder and Tigray. Util TPLF came to power there was no connecting road. This has nothing to do with marginalization.
Well you are ignoring the fact that you applied systematic population control on them and also marginalsied them for 109 yeara.

No amhara was oppressed only locked out from power.
You didnt get even 1% of TPLF oppression is you just made up fakenews.

The problem is you don't know the struggle of Wolkaits and Rayas in the last 27 years. They literary went through hell. They couldn't use their language i.e. Amharic in school. In Wolkait it was even not allowed to hear Amharic songs or wear Gonder FC Jersey etc. They were jailed, killed and tortured. That is why now they don't even want to entertain the idea of being part of Tigray. Please google the struggle of Wolkaits and Rayas.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Dumb dumb, you do realize you are talking about redrawing regions?

Well you are ignoring the fact that you applied systematic population control on them and also marginalsied them for 109 yeara.

Please, you are only soaked in TPLF fake propaganda and didn't read real historical books. The truth is that NO AMHARA ruler governed Tigray. Just like any Abyssinian region was semi autonomous, Tigray was also the same. Starting from their lokal King to the wereda level Tigray was always administrated by Tigreans. In fact Amharas don't go to Tigray it was always Tigreans that came and settled in Amhara regions. The idea of Menilik or Haile Selassie administrating in Tigray is a joke. Any honest Tigrean can tell you.

Xabashi when will Amhara militia fight Sudan to get back Amhara lands given to them by Zenawi.

I expect the same enthusiasm shown by Amhara while they wave the LGBTQ flag.

Dumb dumb, you do realize you are talking about redrawing regions?

Sorry, the traditional Abyssinian regions were changed and redrawn by force before even the current constitution was in place. What is redrawn by force will also be redrawn by force and brought back to its traditional and historical place.

Please, you are only soaked in TPLF fake propaganda and didn't read real historical books. The truth is that NO AMHARA ruler governed Tigray. Just like any Abyssinian region was semi autonomous, Tigray was also the same. Starting from their lokal King to the wereda level Tigray was always administrated by Tigreans. In fact Amharas don't go to Tigray it was always Tigreans that came and settled in Amhara regions. The idea of Menilik or Haile Selassie administrating in Tigray is a joke. Any honest Tigrean can tell you.
Another lie.So Adwa was fought by Tigrayans if Minilik didnt adminsiter Tigray.

Sorry, the traditional Abyssinian regions were changed and redrawn by force before even the current constitution was in place. What is redrawn by force will also be redrawn by force and brought back to its traditional and historical place.
Yes why did you take the law into your hand you should have left the govt do its job.Whats next? Others to copy Amhara militia and to take the law into their hand or use the border commission to solve it.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Your true Amhara colors are at full display.

Xabashi when will Amhara militia fight Sudan to get back Amhara lands given to them by Zenawi.

I expect the same enthusiasm shown by Amhara while they wave the LGBTQ flag.

The Sudan vs Amhara dispute is not that Amhara land was given to Sudan. That was a lie that ESAT used to fuel Amhara struggle against TPLF. In reality, Sudan land is currently being used as farm land by Amhara farmers while the federal Army is protecting it. The Amhara farmers claim that it is theirs but I really doubt it. But I'm not well versed and can't speak in details.

Trending

Latest posts