Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Oromos have put in zero work in the war, what happened to the OLA and TDF coalition? This is the only chance that Oromos have at attaining any bit of freedom. Imagine giving TDF drones and a nice air defense system it would be a show.

reer

VIP
Oromos have put in zero work in the war, what happened to the OLA and TDF coalition? This is the only chance that Oromos have at attaining any bit of freedom. Imagine giving TDF drones and a nice air defense system it would be a show.
oromos surround addis ababa. why wont they capture it? :obamatell:

Hawiye took xamar and oromo can’t take Addis, you can see why Somalis are the more superior warriors.
:russ:
Even if OLF capture Addis Ababa they will hand over power to Amhara.
Do you think someone with thr mentality of @Abba Sadacha can capture anything.He would hand power to amhara and claim we were kings together.
Amhara have permanent residence in the brains of gala.So oromos brains need to be liberated first.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Even if OLF capture Addis Ababa they will hand over power to Amhara.
Do you think someone with thr mentality of @Abba Sadacha can capture anything.He would hand power to amhara and claim we were kings together.
Amhara have permanent residence in the brains of gala.So oromos brains need to be liberated first.
:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:
I used to get angry now I just laugh there’s no such thing as federalism in Ethiopia. The government(AMHARAS) is looking for centralism where everyone is Amhara and speaks Amharic. While the people are looking for Balkanization only people who are confused between the two options are Oromos they don’t know what the f*ck they want. I wish we had their numbers in ddsi we would be a powerhouse.

:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:
I used to get angry now I just laugh there’s no such thing as federalism in Ethiopia. The government(AMHARAS) is looking for centralism where everyone is Amhara and speaks Amharic. While the people are looking for Balkanization only people who are confused between the two options are Oromos they don’t know what the f*ck they want. I wish we had their numbers in ddsi we would be a powerhouse.
They can simply close all roads to addis ababa on hit and run but they decide to wait for TDF to come close to Addis ababa so that they can match and claim they are authority.
Anyway majority of ENDF is oromo.So oromos are not innocent when it comes to committing attrocities in the name of establishing Amhara dorminance.
You know in 1991 TPLF women would defeat OLF with ease.
The only thing amhara beat all of the horners is they know wasmo that is their pastime and they breed like rabbits.

@digaagjecel
Do you have vids that are viewers discretion on this war?
What sources do peole go to?

I heard an amhara man who was proud of slaughtering captured TPLF probably at the beginning of the war last year on camera has been captured by TDF.
The criminal expects mercy. :russ:

I do beleive amhara are dadka ogu xoleysan in the region and you have @Abba Sadacha proud of being slave of amhara.

How did Abye grow up amongst Christians in Jimma? Abye grew up with his dad and went to madrasa.
Jawar wife is amhara by default .A christian oromo will see an amhara like jesus and a saviour. There is no distinction between an Oromo christian and amhara after all it was amhara that brainwashed them and turned them to beleive in christianity.

So you comparkng with somalis geowing up in America? So when did Oromia become america?

The muslim oromo looks upto to the christian oromo for guidance.
The christian oromo looks upto the amhara for guidance.
So its master slave relationship.

He grew up in Addis, from what I read. He learned the tigrayan language due to being close to the tplf, as well. i dont know much about him or care, to be honest. the opdo in general betrayed oromo's and are power hungry people, like most politicians, especially in the horn of africa.
not all christian oromo are like that. there's many who fought the amhara and still resist their imperialistic ambitions, such as the ones in wallaga.

i am comparing people being influenced by their environment, that's all. regardless of where they are in the world. if we put you in a spanish speaking country and give you a wife from there, eventually, your kids and their kids, will be spanish speakers, and forget their somali-ness, right?

okay cool, keep lying, if that makes you feel better, my angry ogadeni friend.
They can simply close all roads to addis ababa on hit and run but they decide to wait for TDF to come close to Addis ababa so that they can match and claim they are authority.
Anyway majority of ENDF is oromo.So oromos are not innocent when it comes to committing attrocities in the name of establishing Amhara dorminance.
You know in 1991 TPLF women would defeat OLF with ease.
The only thing amhara beat all of the horners is they know wasmo that is their pastime and they breed like rabbits.

oromo are maybe a third of endf, at the most, and most are there for a paycheck, the amhara are the majority, and do not want to fight tigray alone it seems.
blaming all oromo for what some individuals do, is like blaming all somali's for what their criminals and terrorists do.

He grew up in Addis, from what I read. He learned the tigrayan language due to being close to the tplf, as well. i dont know much about him or care, to be honest. the opdo in general betrayed oromo's and are power hungry people, like most politicians, especially in the horn of africa.
not all christian oromo are like that. there's many who fought the amhara and still resist their imperialistic ambitions, such as the ones in wallaga.

i am comparing people being influenced by their environment, that's all. regardless of where they are in the world. if we put you in a spanish speaking country and give you a wife from there, eventually, your kids and their kids, will be spanish speakers, and forget their somali-ness, right?

okay cool, keep lying, if that makes you feel better, my angry ogadeni friend.

oromo are maybe a third of endf, at the most, and most are there for a paycheck, the amhara are the majority, and do not want to fight tigray alone it seems.
blaming all oromo for what some individuals do, is like blaming all somali's for what their criminals and terrorists do.
You are a pathological liar oromos have always been majoritybin ENDF ever since the time of menelik.
Stop claimming amhara are majority of ENDF you cant try spinning this.
Amhara are doing today just wat they did to oromos in the battle of adwa.
They are behind ENDF lines and shoot any fleeing ENDF who are mostly oromos.Alot of your cousins are being either killed by TDF or Amhara extremists who beleive you are his property.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:mjlol:

Amhara would only die under the banner of ASF and ASF only, the same way a Tigryan will only come under the TDF banner only. ENDF is basically a collection of laandheer "laangaabs" who are disorganised. Thus, Oromo fits into that category today.

You are a pathological liar oromos have always been majoritybin ENDF ever since the time of menelik.
Amhara are doing today just wat they did to oromos in the battle of adwa.
They are behind ENDF forces and shoot any fleeing ENDF who are mostly oromos.

Everyone who disagrees with your lies, is a liar. Hilarious indeed.
Today's defense force has nothing to do with those of the past. The army of the derg, was even abolished completely and restructured in the 90's.
Abiy is doing the same today, because it was dominated by tigrayans [the top ranking positions].
Adwa also, has nothing to do with today's situation. Oromo fought there, willingly, for the most part. They chased the Italians away and struck fear into their heart, although both were bad [menelik and italy].

:mjlol:

Amhara would only die under the banner of ASF and ASF only, the same way a Tigryan will only come under the TDF banner only. ENDF is basically a collection of laandheer "laangaabs" who are disorganised. Thus, Oromo fits into that category today.

amhara are the most diehard ethio nationalists- they are thus, more likely to join the military, and fight under its banner of one ethiopia.

amhara are the most diehard ethio nationalists- they are thus, more likely to join the military, and fight under its banner of one ethiopia.
Yes but oromos are their cannon fodder.
Amhara never want to die in the battle but they have more oromos to send to the front lines die for the greatest of amharas.

Everyone who disagrees with your lies, is a liar. Hilarious indeed.
Today's defense force has nothing to do with those of the past. The army of the derg, was even abolished completely and restructured in the 90's.
Abiy is doing the same today, because it was dominated by tigrayans [the top ranking positions].
Adwa also, has nothing to do with today's situation. Oromo fought there, willingly, for the most part. They chased the Italians away and struck fear into their heart, although both were bad [menelik and italy].
When TPLF was in power Oromo OPDO was second in command and then Amharas.
Oromos were majority in ENDF under EPRDF.
The only difference is the central command was predominantly Tigrayans.
Just like under Haile selasie majority were oromos but the majority of central command were amharas.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Come on now, Amhara stays back and the cannon fodders go forwards, in this case, Oromo. When Tigray was in power, they stay back, and the cannon fodders went forward. If Amhara wants to die in battle, they will die under their own regions banner.

reer

VIP
nigga said fight for one ethiopia. you are a fool. you call your amhara masters fellow comrades and ethiopians and then die for them. jawar is married to a christian oromo. that means amhara have him by his nuts. amharified agents of menelik and dog makonen will not capture addis ababa and put a spear through the heart of their habesha colonizers.

Yes but oromos are their cannon fodder.
Amhara never want to die in the battle but they have more oromos to send to the front lines die for the greatest of amharas.

some are, some amhara are also cannon fodder, like the ones they sent to fight at badme, or against tdf, the govt is the one conscripting everyone, not only from among the oromo.
abiy is against both amhara nationalism and oromo nationalism, because both threaten his power, which is why he wants to prolong the war, it weakens the oromo, the amhara and the tigrayans, and keeps his power intact.

Last edited:
Come on now, Amhara stays back and the cannon fodders go forwards, in this case, Oromo. When Tigray was in power, they stay back, and the cannon fodders went forward. If Amhara wants to die in battle, they will die under their own regions banner.

Not true, well, not entirely. The Amhara are about 40 percent of the army, the Oromo like 33-35%, at least it was like that under tplf. not sure about today, but they are recruiting in massive numbers and training them.
amhara die under the army and under their police and militia forces.

Trending