Encounter with this crazy woman

Keo

VIP
It's 12AM and I was standing at the bus stop to catch the last bus and there's this crazy woman that wanted me to talk to her about anything otherwise she was apparently going to have a panic attack but the way she was speaking made it seem like she was bullshitting

I don't know why weird shit keeps happening to me but yeah this is London where bunch of weirdos and lunatics are walking around
:farmajoyaab:

It's 12AM and I was standing at the bus stop to catch the last bus and there's this crazy woman that wanted me to talk to her about anything otherwise she was apparently going to have a panic attack but the way she was speaking made it seem like she was bullshitting

I don't know why weird shit keeps happening to me but yeah this is London where bunch of weirdos and lunatics are walking around
So what did you talk about? Maurinho spurs? Emery getting sacked next week? Man u winning the championship?

Is it so tough to lend a helping hand? Panic attacks can’t be helped and she just needed a distraction. I guess you couldn’t help it if that was the last bus. What would you have done if your bus was late?

Last edited:
Is it so tough to lend a helping hand? Panic attacks can’t be helped and she just needed a distraction. I guess you couldn’t help it if that was the last bus. What would you have done if your bus hadn’t arrived?
Walk to the next bus stop, but that's only if you're risking to get stabbed

So you're saying you'll chat to a random crazy lady at 12am? f*ck that shit, how do you know if shes a sixirola? I'm dipping asap

I don’t believe in sixir and think it’s a tool people use to blame their problems on. I feel like it’s setting people back by allowing to them to go through life without taking any responsibility.

I don’t believe in sixir and think of it as a tool people use to blame their problems on. I feel like it’s setting people back by allowing to them to go through life without taking any responsibility.
You dont believe in black magic ?

Trending