Emotionally Broken Coldoon Criticised Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is acting like only Ogaden live in Somali Galbeed. It's like when waraabe claimed landers were fighting to free SW as if all Somalis don't live there.

I don't understand how ONLF are terrorists, what've they done to be terrorists? Only Ethiopia refers to them as such and we know why.

Adiga horta, relax is deji bal. Buuqland? I have family living in Waqooyi Galbeed and relatives in Somali Galbeed. Stop with the insults please, I simply asked you a question.

Where's the proof of ONLF abuses?

Read the history of WSLF and ONLF. Read what they did to the Isaaq that died to free them in the Ogaden war. How Afweyne armed them and sent them to fight and kill Isaaq in Somaliland. How they were supposed to wipe us out from our own lands and take Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera etc. They lost of course, because they have neither any intellect nor do they know how to fight. Read what they are doing to Isaaq geeljires in Hawd today, as well as Hawiye and other clans. Yes, I'm from Somali Galbeed, there's no such thing as Ogaden region.

My job is not to educate you. The history of the civil war is there for you to read.

He is acting like only Ogaden live in Somali Galbeed. It's like when waraabe claimed landers were fighting to free SW as if all Somalis don't live there.

I don't understand how ONLF are terrorists, what've they done to be terrorists? Only Ethiopia refers to them as such and we know why.

Adiga horta, relax is deji bal. Buuqland? I have family living in Waqooyi Galbeed and relatives in Somali Galbeed. Stop with the insults please, I simply asked you a question.

Where's the proof of ONLF abuses?
They are terrorist. Here's some of their crimes.
An ONLF grenade attack on a cultural gathering in Jijiga killed four middle school students on May 28, 2007. In a separate attack, fifty civilians were injured, including the regional president Abdullahi Hassan, and three artists were killed on May 28, 2007 by the ONLF.[27]

An ONLF attack on the town of the Debeweyinworeda in the Korahe Zone also left ten civilians dead, including two schoolteachers and a pregnant woman. A second attack on the town of Shilavo left five civilians dead, while an ONLF-planted landmine near Aware in the Degehabur Zone exploded, killing three civilians traveling by automobile. Aanother ONLF unit struck in the district of Lahelow near the Ethiopia-Somalia border, targeting members of the Isma'il Gum'adle sub-clan, twelve of whom were slain.[27] Regional security chief Abdi Mohammed Omar asserted that over a two months period, some 200 civilians had been killed by the ONLF.[38]

Gambar

VIP
They are terrorist. Here's some of their crimes.
An ONLF grenade attack on a cultural gathering in Jijiga killed four middle school students on May 28, 2007. In a separate attack, fifty civilians were injured, including the regional president Abdullahi Hassan, and three artists were killed on May 28, 2007 by the ONLF.[27]

An ONLF attack on the town of the Debeweyinworeda in the Korahe Zone also left ten civilians dead, including two schoolteachers and a pregnant woman. A second attack on the town of Shilavo left five civilians dead, while an ONLF-planted landmine near Aware in the Degehabur Zone exploded, killing three civilians traveling by automobile. Aanother ONLF unit struck in the district of Lahelow near the Ethiopia-Somalia border, targeting members of the Isma'il Gum'adle sub-clan, twelve of whom were slain.[27] Regional security chief Abdi Mohammed Omar asserted that over a two months period, some 200 civilians had been killed by the ONLF.[38]
Injirloow isqor bila liis yahow orod oo is cuun.

Read the history of WSLF and ONLF. Read what they did to the Isaaq that died to free them in the Ogaden war. How Afweyne armed them and sent them to fight and kill Isaaq in Somaliland. How they were supposed to wipe us out from our own lands and take Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera etc. They lost of course, because they have neither any intellect nor do they know how to fight. Read what they are doing to Isaaq geeljires in Hawd today, as well as Hawiye and other clans. Yes, I'm from Somali Galbeed, there's no such thing as Ogaden region.

My job is not to educate you. The history of the civil war is there for you to read.

I'm not going to get into it with you, I was just curious to know why you said ONLF are terrorists. The clan slurs weren't even necessary and you know it. You bringing up that I'm from Puntland was also pretty random too, as if Puntlanders don't know what's going on in K5. :comeon:

Injirloow isqor bila liis yahow orod oo is cuun.

I'm not going to get into it with you, I was just curious to know why you said ONLF are terrorists. The clan slurs weren't even necessary and you know it. You bringing up that I'm from Puntland was also pretty random too, as if Puntlanders don't know what's going on in K5. :comeon:

I brought up Puntland because that is largely populated by a Darood clan. Obviously, you will obfuscate the truth and make the cagdheers out to be some hero clan fighting the terrible Ethiopian empire.

But you said nothing when the wacal brought up my parents? Shove your fake outrage is up your arse.:camby:

That was despicable but I saw your post first initiating hostilities saying the most gruesome things about a fellow Somali. I chose not to comment bc idk the politics, but you went straight to "cagdheer". You made it about clan and you always seem to, I don't say things like that about people based off one post.

The level of hatred and animosity you display on this forum is actually surreal.

Me criticizing you or anyone on this forum doesn't make me a fake nationalist or a munafiq. My criticism like or dislike is based on what I've seen from individuals. Anything more than that is a projection of your own qabyalad mixed in with delusions of grandeur. You represent no one but yourself.

Gambar

VIP
I brought up Puntland because that is largely populated by a Darood clan. Obviously, you will obfuscate the truth and make the cagdheers out to be some hero clan fighting the terrible Ethiopian empire.
You really don't know shit. I'm Majerteen, we clash with Ogaden in Kismayo constantly and have been clashing with them for a very long time. So have Mareexaan (and they've clashed with MJs too). Where's this solidarity you assume coming from? Because we are all Darood?

I asked you a question I did not say anything besides the fact that K5 was a war to free Somali land and not a particular clan. You even said you are from there. Look, you are clearly projecting your own hatred of Ogaden on me and from the beginning you came here using clan slurs saying the ONLF fighter was an "cagdheer" terrorist. So please spare me. You clearly can't help yourself from insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending