Eminem v Machine Gun Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't had a proper rap beef for years. MGN's diss of Eminem is actually good. None of that Drake/Meek Mill shit (or Drake/Pusha T which was boringly one-sided). 50 vs The Game is probably the last decent one I remember (and before that basically Eminem destroying everyone, Nas vs Jay Z, and 50 killing Ja Rule's career).

Now this is very good. He must have had most of this ready for a while because he knew Eminem was going to come for him. I'm just looking forward to Eminem's response now! It's going to be fire! The guy can kill people without even taking the diss seriously!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We haven't had a proper rap beef for years. MGN's diss of Eminem is actually good. None of that Drake/Meek Mill shit (or Drake/Pusha T which was boringly one-sided). 50 vs The Game is probably the last decent one I remember (and before that basically Eminem destroying everyone, Nas vs Jay Z, and 50 killing Ja Rule's career).

Now this is very good. He must have had most of this ready for a while because he knew Eminem was going to come for him. I'm just looking forward to Eminem's response now! It's going to be fire! The guy can kill people without even taking the diss seriously!

MGK bodied that track.

Can't wait for EM's reply.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Same hardest bar your legs weak with old age lmaoooo
His shit was direct as well. None of that bullshit metaphorical shit. Straight bars and disses with every sentence. This nigga was prepared for this shit. I was hyped throughout the entire song.

I never felt this excited for a diss track since Shether with Remy Ma. This shit was cold my guy.

His shit was direct as well. None of that bullshit metaphorical shit. Straight bars and disses with every sentence. This nigga was prepared for this shit. I was hyped throughout the entire song.

I never felt this excited for a diss track since Shether with Remy Ma. This shit was cold my guy.
Real talk that nigga MGK wrote this diss long before he couldnt wait to tear that Eminem apart

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That he did! I too think that he had the track ready for some time. He just had to add that bit about the new album etc, but this is way too good to come up with in a couple of days!
I know he's a good rapper, but I agree, this shit was way too clean and well put together to be done that quick man. This shit was gold.

Fels

#trollhunter

Machine gun:banderas:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
As a big Eminem fan I gotta admit MGK was fire, He could've destroyed him if he used a line eminem used to bury Benzimo

"Nobody wants to hear their grandaddy rap"

Mgk all the way Eminem is weak with old age old fart
I'm gonna quote you when Eminem buries him!

DnGKSfSX4AA_of4.jpg:large

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending