Embarrassment ! Online Conservative site mistakes two prominent black women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Susan Rise was mistaken for Condeleeza rice. The first rise worked for Obama and recently said she wants to run for Senate. The second one worked for Bush and face was used to talk about the first rise. Hilarious.

This is a republican online publication. This shows u how white people are disconnected to race. Just like i think ALL Asians are the same. I cant distinguish Chinese from Vietnamese myself. I guess i can tell Phillip- in by their massive pronounced adoon nose, but Taiwanese, Thailand, etc etc Koreans forget it. I cant tell them apart from Chinese. Koreans confuse me the most. I have offended many Koreans by calling them Chinese here in the states.

Japanese i can a little bit better. They are taller, more pale milk skin, and look more less Asian than the rest. They are far more refined in features. Taller, nose slightly better, eyes tolerable, and overrall the face is not round and flat like Japaatii. A distant residue of Caucasian features in Japanese.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bla...ng-condoleezza-rice-susan-rice-211927336.html

Lol tbh I cant tell between asains as well. I just learned telling between west african. Ghanasians are short. Gambians lanky, Cameroonians looks like apes and Nigerians looks vary though

Wallahi people from the Congo look the most stereotypically negroid to me. I think their Bantu genes mixing with the pygmies fucked them over.
:siilaanyolaugh:
I lowkey feel bad:chrisfreshhah:they have the weirdest looks probably because of pygmies as you said, maybe the monkey meat plays a part as well lol.

SS3

Salaam
I lowkey feel bad:chrisfreshhah:they have the weirdest looks probably because of pygmies as you said, maybe the monkey meat plays a part as well lol.
They don't look bad tho.

damso-by-antoine-laurent--e1517399196665.jpg

He is from Congo and a known person.

I met lot's of people from the Congo region and they don't like apes.

Status
Not open for further replies.