EMBARRASSING! 3rd world UK parades before TV the arrest of a drug pushing, kids trafficking Faarax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Lucky him tho, he’ll be out in 2 years but if it took place in the States :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno: 60 years

Tell our people it is not worth it. Look how there are repetitious bringing up his name. As if there are not any White county lines. We needs to stop our people from ruining there lives Instead of joking.

good friend of mine knows this guy well. He said he never thought he was a dealer. He was one of those quite guys who did his sh1t without telling anyone and never bragged about it

None of those kids are trafficked. They just made the trafficking law to make the sentences longer. Most kids voluntarily and willingly leave their homes to sell their drugs. Obviously they are under age so the court can argue they are not old enough to make such decisions.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Hope he repents in prison does he not know that dealing things like drugs that alter the mind that he's cursed by Allah.
Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said: The general meaning of the words, “Every intoxicant is haraam,” is taken as evidence that whatever causes intoxication is haraam, even if it is not a drink. So that includes hashish and other things.
It dulls the senses and befogs the mind, and whatever does that is haraam, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every intoxicant is khamr, and every intoxicant is haraam. Whoever drinks khamr in this world and dies persisting in that and without having repented, will not drink it in the Hereafter.”

And we all know the hadith that those who sell, buy or transport khamr Allah curses.

He is darod, mx from what I heard via reer bham

Still, Somaliland is over represented in the drug game and gangs.

Ps. This is a very interesting case. The guy got 14 years due to the added charge of slavery. I think such rulings will become contested in the future.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He got that dark madoow authentic somali lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts