Elon Musk burner account exposed

I was listening to this space he kept denying that he is Elon but his account is mostly about Tesla.
1715133013096.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Elon is afraid of the left media! Walaahi he has been submitted. LOOOOL

I have no doubt that is him. Lately his tweets are not controversial. He has been muted or neutered! :damn:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
You can't fake his unique accent, and how he speaks, his stutters, his short pauses, and his laughter 🤣. Most people know it's him, he's a big fan of Nick Fuentes, reason why he brought him back. You can also hear him say something about being on the spectrum.🤣 All the evidence is there. The question is, what will the Zionists do about it?

They have 2 options

War Esports GIF by Bucks Gaming
kind GIF

I don't know he sounds similar but different to me.
Elon Musk also is not on the spectrum, never been diagnosed he just likes to claim it because he think it will solidify him as a smart genius in the eyes of the public.

But he does have history of making burner troll accounts which was revealed in a humiliating lawsuit deposition.

He used his platform to defame a random innocent guy who ended up suing him on his main account though.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I don't know he sounds similar but different to me.
Elon Musk also is not on the spectrum, never been diagnosed he just likes to claim it because he think it will solidify him as a smart genius in the eyes of the public.

But he does have history of making burner troll accounts which was revealed in a humiliating lawsuit deposition.

He used his platform to defame a random innocent guy who ended up suing him on his main account though.
That's him if you have ears, even listen to Nick reply, he then goes straight to talking about Elon. :snoop:

The Zionist actually probably wanted Nick Fuentes. It’s convinnient for Nazis to appear at time when the PR momentum is heavily shifting in favour of the Pro Palestinian movement. Nick will be used to destroy any legitimate movement of US right wing Christians forming an anti Zionist movement.

The other use of Fuentes and others like the that lunatic Lukas Gage being allowed suddenly come back to prominence is to allow them them to “muddy the waters” when it comes to the pro Palestianian movements in the Muslim community. The Zionist have been working hard to paint the pro Palestianian movement as being in alliance with the ultra right movements. This is why believe those Muslim influencers and Twitter space holders are making a grave mistake when they flirt with these ultra wing right types. I think the pro Palestine movement has anything currency and trajectory to need the likes of Nick Fuentes etc to be given platforms on Muslim platforms. These guys hate Muslims/Arabs as much as the Zionist hate us; Muslims and the Palestine issue are just a means for them to resurrect their dying careers.

Trending