My sub-sub-subclan -istate ha noolaato, all 500k of us

:fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings"
Victor Stenger

Applicable meme, notice the final image :siilaanyolaugh:

7YzV5vY.jpg

They had the technology to do this by the late 70's.
Ion drives were tested by then.
The best way to do a Mars trip is stage by stage.
Build a large space station, and use it to assemble a large space craft in orbit.

Find the best location for a moon base, preferably close to ice deposits.
Use Concentrated solar panels to turn ICE into Rocket Fuel, Hydrgen and Oxygen.

Then you have a fuel station in Space.

Fly from Earth to the Moon in 2 days, refuel, then with maximum g you can do Mars in 60, to days depending on its current location.
This is with 1970's technology.

With todays technology , you can get a compact Molten Salt nuclear reactor to power a VASMIR ion engine,
allowing you earth to mars in 45 days.

IF the EM drive is real, and we can produce high quality graphene in large quantities then we can use that small molten salt reactor
to power an EM drive and we can do Earth orbit to Jupiter and the belt in 60 days as well..

If we finally crack fusion and build compact fusion reactors, we lift from the surface on earth and get to Jupiter in 30 days.

waraabe

Your superior
honestly the moon landings are very sketchy. how can the technology of 1969 be good enough to land on the moon and come back but we haven't made progress in such a long period with space travel even though normal technology and knowledge about space have since increased. I just don't believe the moon landings happened

marwo @Inquisitive_ , am I right?

There was a need to go to the moon, there was competition,
After the main competition went belly up (USSR) there was no incentive, and decisions are made by banks and corporations,
not governments, its the tail wagging the dog.

Allot of stupid decisions have been made due to greed, we have gone down several ineffective technological pathways because of greed.
For example we should be driving electric cars now, but we burn this vital resource petroleum ?
In the 60 and 70's everyone should have gobe down frances route and get 80% of power from nuclear.

Scientif research is pushed into certain areas, and other areas are starved of funds.

I went off topic and rambled a bit.
My point is that we already have the technology as of right now to do allot of fantastic stuff.
There is a lack of vision and priorities.
The entire worlds economy is driven by short term thinking and profits, not production.
Infact there was a trend away from production, building things in most of the west and towards parasitical behaviour.

We have world hunger right now, but with the right investment we can multiply food production thoughout the third world.
We can reverse desertification and turn a good fraction of the sahara into grasslands and farms,
you can build multi-storey buildings made of aquaponic farms and feed large cities from a few blocks.

It all needs energy and since oil is an important part of the economic system there is in built pressure to use oil, when we should be building 4rth generation nuclear plants.

As for mars why go there in the first place? showing the flag is not enough.

Mars should be part of the plan to access the resources of the asteroid belt between Jupiter and MArs.

Mars should serve as a base for massive farms underground to feed all the ships needed, and also a fuel production site.
The easy to get to resources are in the belt, all the minerals, and water we need in space and volatiles are present.

Without a long term plan, there is no use going to mars, and it will be uneconomical.
The same for the moon, why go back to the moon?

The moon has dueterium that can be mined, we will need large amounts in case we finally figure fusion, outside of the moon He3 from Jupiter can be accessed in the future.

honestly the moon landings are very sketchy. how can the technology of 1969 be good enough to land on the moon and come back but we haven't made progress in such a long period with space travel even though normal technology and knowledge about space have since increased. I just don't believe the moon landings happened

marwo @Inquisitive_ , am I right?

Don't just stop their mudane for if they lied about that, those ball earth images they supposedly took from their are lies, the satellites are lies, which by default means evolution is also a lie which requires this whole heliocentric model.

Then when you examine the people like Armstrong/Buzz Aldrin that supposedly landed on this moon and investigate their works, you find they are freemason occultist and so were their fathers (they even admit to this) don't stop their and continue towards Copernicus/Einstein/Darwin/Newton whom were also open alchemist/masons and practised occultism and worshipped Satan on the side while telling the sheep they don't exist.

Then you realise why the people before used to murder them on masses for being satanist/demonic bewitched spawns because it was hard to fool them, but today mudane you are told they were crazy religious bigots that didn't understand the world, while they openly continue their occultist/satanic/demonic rituals in the open while preaching to the sheeple followers the opposite.

Just take a look at the Wikileaks exposure emails were the Clintons/Podesta and the Bushes along with the rest of the establishment elites attend bizzare voodo spirit cooking occultist satanic events
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

Former President Bill Clinton And His Experience With Haitian Voodoo

http://www.haitiobserver.com/blog/t...l-clinton-and-his-experience-with-haitia.html

That time Bill and Hillary Clinton went to a voodoo ceremony in Haiti

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...doo-ceremony-in-haiti/?utm_term=.e3a233eba464

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending