Elon Musk seeks to create Neurolink AI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Says the guy using the internet to communicate with people thousands of miles away.

If it were up to you, we'd still be riding camels and executing sorcerers :icon lol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Says the guy using the internet to communicate with people thousands of miles away.

If it were up to you, we'd still be riding camels and executing sorcerers :icon lol:
Explain how this is possible? Will the AI robot turn on us ? Like Will Smith I robot, or will their be cyborgs like Sarah Conner

Apollo

VIP
By the way, this Elon Musk guy is the new Steve Jobs for wall street. Any company he sells to the market goes up 1000% in 2 years.

So, if this guy releases another company to the market just buy it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Explain how this is possible? Will the AI robot turn on us ? Like Will Smith I robot, or will their be cyborgs like Sarah Conner

How the hell am I supposed to know?

I don't know how my phone works but it doesn't stop me from using it.

This dude is a Freemason and a Fraud, if you watch his so called Space X hoax with any inquisitive mind you will laugh, those videos of rockets supposedly landing back perfectly have been debunked by experts, they simple use replays during the landing.

The fact that he is a member of a occultist secret society is normal for such guys, don't take my words for it, here is the famous business insider site that tells you this directly as though it's a great thing.

Here's A Peek Inside The Super-Elite Club That Counts Elon Musk, James Cameron, And Buzz Aldrin As Members
http://www.businessinsider.com/photos-of-explorers-club-new-york-2014-7?IR=T

They don't even make any attempts to hide, it's right in the open for you, they are all satanic demonic, masonic occultist devil worshippers while they tell these sheeple fools to be a Godless enslaved tools for them, which they happily oblige like the blind dumb and deaf morons that they are.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Inquisitive_ You are absolutely correct, I was very skeptical of this fraud when I heard of this man's so called tourist trips to the moon costing millions of dollars.

Talk about being a scam artist.

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot successfully model the human brain until you have a quantum computer.
Neural Networks alone will not be enough, you need to combine them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.