Elmi Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1347.jpg
Maybe they got tired of watching these weird looking Farah's and they wanted fresh eye candy to feast on.

Elmi is a lot more handsome than Chunkz and co.

Imagine Elmi whispering hadraawi poems to you while the sun sets
And now imagine Chunkz munching on Nandos chicken and asking you what's the deal?
tenor.gif
The image itself is very disturbing. I would rather remain single and be force to hump my bed than to allow Chunkz and co to whisper sweet nothings to me. Now speaking of Elmis? I will gladly pay for 50k meher myself.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The image itself is very disturbing. I would rather remain single and be force to hump my bed than to allow Chunkz and co to whisper sweet nothings to me. Now speaking of Elmis? I will gladly pay for 50k meher myself.

Too bad Elmi is 5'5

Loooooool

Merca

Inactive.
Funniest thing I’ve read today wallahi :drakekidding: your comment killed me

Elmi is a lot more handsome than Chunkz and co.

Imagine Elmi whispering hadraawi poems to you while the sun sets
And now imagine Chunkz munching on Nandos chicken and asking you what's the deal?
tenor.gif

You guys are feeling this isaaq nigga?:dwill:

Maybe half breeds are the future:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.