Elite Nilotic Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis are not even half invaders. Somalis are full invaders if you count NE Sudan as a separate region.

Less than 5% of Somali ancestry traces back to pre-8,000 BCE Somalia.

Interesting :dwill:

We originated in the Nile Valley if i'm correct.

I’ve always speculated that. The greatest civilisations of the Hamites were centred on and around the Nile Valley, in Egypt and Sudan. It makes sense that we came from there, the Egyptians and Nubians stayed there and had a head start, whilst Punt (Somalia) came much later, after we settled and adapted to the land.

Interesting :dwill:

I’ve always speculated that. The greatest civilisations of the Hamites were centred on and around the Nile Valley, in Egypt and Sudan. It makes sense that we came from there, the Egyptians and Nubians stayed there and had a head start, whilst Punt (Somalia) came much later, after we settled and adapted to the land.
The Nubians were originally Nilotic invaders, the Cushite Nubians are assimilated Beja folks. The Beja/kush Kasu people were the ones who built the Kushite/Meroe civilisation.

Last edited:
They are beautiful. The Nilotes represent how diverse Africa is. It would have been a shame to see them disappear from the Bantu Expansion, so I'm happy that they survived. They are one of the most unique races on the planet, hands down.

Are the current nilotoes who have strong Cushites looking features related to the ancient ones?

It’s sad how many beautiful cultures and people were destroyed by the savage Bantus and their damned expansion.
Yes but even the ones in south sudan with smaller features still have some bantu admixture but they’re pretty much the closest thing we got to the ancient nilotes, the nilotes in kenya tho are either heavily bantu or cushitic admixed

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
nilo-cushitics ftw
XaLIE22.png

29bc7a79d6ec70108d72ef3d308e5954.jpg

62f39f4944dd3b19e0f58048a82b4e9c.jpg

47681f6921e4662a095196443ef74eda.jpg
Very interesting looking people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts