Elite Netflix show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done watching it and tbh wasn't the type of show I was expecting. I need to watch season 2 to see what will happen next.

I was expecting it to be something like money heist (la casa de papel)
Since its a spanish show and it would be good since they even have some of the actors from money heist onto this show.But it's not lmaoo I feel like I wasted my time watching it.

I'm gonna start watching peaky blinders:cool:

Who else watched elite?

Just got done watching it and tbh wasn't the type of show I was expecting. I need to watch season 2 to see what will happen next.

Since its a spanish show and it would be good since they even have some of the actors from money heist onto this show.But it's not lmaoo I feel like I wasted my time watching it.

Who else watched elite?
I start watching last week and I stopped in episode three, it was boring and too many story lines.

I start watching last week and I stopped in episode three, it was boring and too many story lines.
Yh it wasn't a show that was good tbh. Maybe season 2 won't dissapoint. I think you should watch the first season and wait for the second one to come. I have a feeling the second one won't dissapoint and will actually be good.

Yh it wasn't a show that was good tbh. Maybe season 2 won't dissapoint. I think you should watch the first season and wait for the second one to come. I have a feeling the second one won't dissapoint and will actually be good.
I will try to finish it but I don’t think I will make it through season two.

I'm gonna start to watch it a lot of people told me its good. What's it about.
This man
Tommy4.jpg

Who else watched elite?
Did you watch it without subtitles:cosbyhmm:

Did you watch it without subtitles:cosbyhmm:
Lol which show? Money heist I watched it in spanish and it had the English subtitles same for the show elite. I can't stand people who watch spanish shows with English dubs.:ohlord: so many people told me they watched money heist in English like wtf they actually missed out on how good it sounds in spanish.:ohhhdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts