Electrified Drones for Cloud Seeding

Ethiopia has been experimenting cloud seeding for the last 6 months in cooperation with the UAE. May be this could help some parts of our region.

Ethiopia has been experimenting cloud seeding for the last 6 months in cooperation with the UAE. May be this could help some parts of our region.

There's little proof that cloud seeding actually works, so i doubt it'll really bring any noticeable change.:icon lol:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

In that they are using salt or something else whereas they are using electric charge in the experiment.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
There's little proof that cloud seeding actually works, so i doubt it'll really bring any noticeable change.:icon lol:

I've talked about this in a thread of yours as someone who lives in the UAE:

Cloud seeding hasn't done much for the UAE where it's apparently commonplace now. It was honestly colder and more rainy when I was a child about a decade and a half ago. Back then the mornings could get cold enough for you to see your breath and there were rainstorms that could last 1-2 weeks and even topple trees and I would wager at least 2-4 weeks worth of rainfall. Now it never gets that cold and rainfall over the last few years has seemed abysmal enough during winter to be probably less than a week's worth of rain during some years.

This last winter around Sharjah-Dubai was terrible, to be honest. Don't even recall it raining at any point and if it did it was light pitter-patter at best. None of the literal storms that used to occur during my childhood.

Trending

Latest posts