Electricity

For those of you who live in somalia, what is the average monthly electricity bill in somalia. i heard its expensive also is there like a huge demand for it specifically in (((bosaso)))

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I lived with my family in a 4 bedroom with air condition on a lot usually it’ll come back to 300 but the best thing to do is call a desperate technician so he can tap the meter and have it bring less money that’s what a lot of people do

I lived with my family in a 4 bedroom with air condition on a lot usually it’ll come back to 300 but the best thing to do is call a desperate technician so he can tap the meter and have it bring less money that’s what a lot of people do
300 dollars a month wtf?? How does average Somali survive there??

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
300 dollars a month wtf?? How does average Somali survive there??
For us it was because of the air conditioning, it blows up the bill. I remember when we first came to Somalia and had it on 24/7 the first month and the bill was 800. After we called a guy to tap the meter it was like 80 dollars a month and we didn’t need to constantly turn off the AC or lights

where is
For us it was because of the air conditioning, it blows up the bill. I remember when we first came to Somalia and had it on 24/7 the first month and the bill was 800. After we called a guy to tap the meter it was like 80 dollars a month and we didn’t need to constantly turn off the AC or lights
where in somalia do you live?.... Mogadishu?