Electoral Security Committee : Lower House Election Venues Confirmed

AC54D92E-0D0D-49BD-873D-0915A60F29B8.jpeg

hayaay. where is the horde of mj users. ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Imagine as an MJ your claiming Mudug specifically Galkacyo only to travel Hundreds of Kilometers up North in another city Garowe to vote :icon lol: kkkkkkk.

So much for "mUdUg PunLaN baA LeH" ๐Ÿ˜‚

P,s tbh even their Pres Deni had the sense not hold their local PL elections in Mudug.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
bad optics for Deni everyone know Abdiwali Gaas would never allow this or at the very least he would counter it by holding PL election in Gaalkacyo as well.

@Bariire holding elections in Beledweyne is what we wanted and we managed to do it, we will have 100% of the influence and its even being selected in Hiiraan headquarters in Lamagalay :trumpsmirk:

Holding elections in Galkacyo is a huge step for GM. This basically means 1991 Mudug region capital belongs to Galmudug State, following the constitution of Galmudug State that it consists of Mudug and Galgaduud is finally completed.
FEA9A531-FA86-4F3F-AF43-398A8DA37CD5.jpeg

More like Galmuran is desperate to be associated with Galkacyo and picked the Southern tip aka Baraxley as its venue. Puntland doesn't care as this paper state poses no real threat. Puntland troops are fighting in Galmuran as I write this yet you think you hold any power or sway? Keep falling for symbolic and good-will gestures.

Take a good look at Galmuran and then tell us again with a straight face that you think you can steal our land or that we will ever come under this disaster of a 'state'.

And what's even funnier is that their cousin @Kheyre inherent hutunimo comes out and he tries to build their self-esteem with UNUKA LEH chants. Try to control yourselves xaaraan ku naax.

giphy.gif

More like Galmuran is desperate to be associated with Galkacyo and picked the Southern tip aka Baraxley as its venue. Puntland doesn't care as this paper state poses no real threat. Puntland troops are fighting in Galmuran as I write this yet you think you hold any power or sway? Keep falling for symbolic and good-will gestures.

Take a good look at Galmuran and then tell us again with a straight face that you think you can steal our land or that we will ever come under this disaster of a 'state'.

And what's even funnier is that their cousin @Kheyre inherent hutunimo comes out and he tries to build their self-esteem with UNUKA LEH chants. Try to control yourselves xaaraan ku naax.

giphy.gif
Quruxey, this is about electoral claim to the district/city it is clear that Galmudug has been handed this authority and that Galmudug SEIT is in charge of the elections in Galkacyo. Remember there is no south/north when it comes to elections. This in turn means Puntland will not be allowed to put seats in Galkacyo in the future.

For Puntland to claim GM is โ€œGalmuranโ€ they should have had put their seats in Galkacyo instead of Bosaso which they didnโ€™t, This in turn has handed over the entire Mudug electoral future to Galmudug on a silver plate.

Quruxey, this is about electoral claim to the district/city it is clear that Galmudug has been handed this authority and that Galmudug SEIT is in charge of the elections in Galkacyo. Remember there is no south/north when it comes to elections. This in turn means Puntland will not be allowed to put seats in Galkacyo in the future.

For Puntland to claim GM is โ€œGalmuranโ€ they should have had put their seats in Galkacyo instead of Bosaso which they didnโ€™t, This in turn has handed over the entire Mudug electoral future to Galmudug on a silver plate.

You should ignore her sxb, per her history she too mentally unstable as we saw on her Mx witch-hunt obsessions she had the past years, so lets hope she doesnt make Hawiye her next obsessions.

:kanyeshrug:Some folks just cant handle the Facts on the grounds.

Last edited:
You should ignore her sxb, per her history she too mentally unstable as we saw on her Mx witch-hunt obsessions she had the past years, so lets hope she doesnt make Hawiye her next obsessions.

:kanyeshrug:Someone folks just cant handle the Facts on the grounds.

Bariire aka "Kees".
It's rich that you try to question my mental health, when you are the obsessed loser who was making up rumours about me on another forum, claiming that I was @Galmudug-State (see below).
Why do you think about me so much to the extent that you have to write fiction about me?

This is a public forum and people come on here to engage in discussions, it is clear that you are not fit to be on here as an observer, let alone a participant.

I made a mistake by taking you off 'ignore' and even for forgiving your heinous offence against me. I won't do that again.

*This is what the loser wrote about me on the Marehan forum zoonet:

Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 14.52.59.png

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

By the next selection Hirshabelle wonโ€™t even exist anymore.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

If we take in your own concept, next year PL local elections will hold in all PL. Including saaxo iyo Twofiiq old Galnus villages.

You guys will cry hard for not just losing those villages to us in 2014. But hold elections on them as final nail in your claims on it :mjlol: .

For your info, Galkacyo security officers in baraxaly is mix between Sacaad iyo PL. Not to forget our army in south mudug as buffer zone against alkabab.

So again, do you thing your kin winners here :whoo: .

Trending

Latest posts