William Ruto has been elected Kenya’s fifth president

Who do you think will win the elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems Ruto is ahead but it's too close to call.

Kenya election.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Also it depends what media you're looking at, for example Citizen TV is reporting Odinga is ahead by 30k while NTV is reporting Ruto ahead by 100k, so they're reporting from different counties.
No wonder I’ve been seeing Ruto supporters claiming victory and Raila supporters too. Even pollsters have different predictions still. So their tallying up in different ways :francis:

Total votes Cast. - 14,509,533

Raila - 7,282,820 ( 50.19% )
Ruto - 7,032,307. ( 48.47%)
Wacjakoya - 56,810
Mwaura - 26,361

Spoilt vote 111,235

Direct information relayed to me personally from deep state

98% of the votes are reported to the Electoral Commission but you have to add all the numbers from each county and this is their website with all the data (IEBC).

Looks like Ruto might do it uno. He’s improving in Raila’s constituencies

95% of votes counted ruto leads by 50% raila by 48.5

I want ruto to win. bro Absame. Raila wants to remove forces. We are not ready. Insha Allah ruto will win as he will let everyone eat. I like corrupt guys who want everyone to eat

if ruto wins Adan barre is in his camp so good for Ogaden

I want ruto to win. He will have an Ogaden Vice President Insha Allah apprently Adan Ducale and he is pro Jubbaland and bro Absame. Raila wants to remove forces. We are not ready. Insha Allah ruto will win as he will let everyone eat. I like corrupt guys who want everyone to eat
but it seems Somalis mostly voted for Odinga, why is that?

bidenkulaha

GalYare

I want ruto to win. bro Absame. Raila wants to remove forces. We are not ready. Insha Allah ruto will win as he will let everyone eat. I like corrupt guys who want everyone to eat

if ruto wins Adan barre is in his camp so good for Ogaden
Ruto wants open borders but to also remove Kenyan troops :lawd: make this make sense

He also wants to recognise SL??

bidenkulaha

GalYare
mare you forgetting this bro you wrote few minutes ago. Or are you malfunctioning
You must’ve understood me wrong. I’m just saying this is what Raila has said. He wants open borders with Somalia but also wants to remove troops from Somalia. He’s also said he would recognise SL.

I don’t get how this will make sense. He’d be terrible for Somalia.