William Ruto has been elected Kenya’s fifth president

Who do you think will win the elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Raila by a small margin.
I meant like in the U.K. when the election closes they have a exit poll that is 90% accurate. You can tell who won the election the moment it ends. They ask people as they leave the polling booth who they voted for.

But Yh I see Raila has like a 5-7 point lead in the polls. Good luck to Somalis there

I meant like in the U.K. when the election closes they have a exit poll that is 90% accurate. You can tell who won the election the moment it ends. They ask people as they leave who they voted for.

But Yh I see Raila has like a 5-7 point lead in the polls. Good luck to Somalis there
A cadan guy did exit polls and said that

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
People are confident Raila will win on social media, he has said he will call back the troops in Somalia.

If he is elected, it will be a disaster. From what I have seen, he showcases signs of dementia and is in general, too old to lead the nation. Interesting too see, if he wins.

I’m hearing Ruto is very much leading based on the popular vote 🤔 but the popular vote doesn’t ultimately decide who becomes president!

It’s very close. Whichever side the deep state support will become next president.

22 million Kenyans and worldwide are voting in this elections. Somalia should take notes

:farmajoyaab:

3C4236E6-44E0-4811-94DF-D901DAEE1356.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts