Elderly black man pushed into upcoming train by white supremacist

This is scary shit, imagine how somalis will be treated they're black + muslim 😳 Britain looks like heaven compared to other European countries

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Scandinavia is very racist, I went back a few years ago and all these drunks were sneering and muttering under their breath.

Britain is a post racial country. At least London anyway

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Scandinavia is very racist, I went back a few years ago and all these drunks were sneering and muttering under their breath.

Britain is a post racial country. At least London anyway
Idk wtf somalis are doing in Denmark and Finland, i would never live there its best to go to UK, Canada, America or France

Its only going to get worse in Scandinavia

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Idk wtf somalis are doing in Denmark and Finland, i would never live there its best to go to UK, Canada, America or France

Its only going to get worse in Scandinavia
I won't lie tho their standard of living is far better than the crowded, polluted London. Outside of the racists I can see why it's alluring to many Somalis.

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
people can talk trash about uk, usa etc, but wallah as a somali, im only interested in living in anglo countries in the west. i have no business in scandinavia, most of europe and asia, and other developed areas. no matter how succesful or educated you are, the upwards mobility and equity at your disposal is highest in USA, Canada, NZ, Aus and even UK to a certain extent. PC has led to the anglo world falling over themselves to accept foreigners, due to their guilt of colonial and slavery endavours. swedes and norwegian right wingers will routinely say they were an isolated non-colonial region in the past, and dont deserve the migrant pushback theyre experiencing now, and there is no shared 'guilt' in housing and accepting non-scandis.

Trending

Latest posts