El Salvador's President Lashes out at NGOs, Threatens Gang Members

the audio is in Spanish but the subtitles are in English. I really recommend it.

it isn't rocket science what he's doing. but imo this helps illustrate the correct model if you're dealing with cartels, gangs, khawarij groups, etc. not only does he seem to be scaring the hell out of the gangs in El Salvador but he calls out the NGOs and how they cry and weep about the "rights of the criminals" instead of the rights of the innocent people. imo a proud historical moment for the people of El Salvador. a lot of countries can use this kind of model.

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
the audio is in Spanish but the subtitles are in English. I really recommend it.

it isn't rocket science what he's doing. but imo this helps illustrate the correct model if you're dealing with cartels, gangs, khawarij groups, etc. not only does he seem to be scaring the hell out of the gangs in El Salvador but he calls out the NGOs and how they cry and weep about the "rights of the criminals" instead of the rights of the innocent people. imo a proud historical moment for the people of El Salvador. a lot of countries can use this kind of model.

I worked with an El Salvadorian guy at work and he told me about this president and how he was changing the country for the good. Also did you know this president is Palestinian, he’s granddad came to El Salvador from Palestine.

I worked with an El Salvadorian guy at work and he told me about this president and how he was changing the country for the good. Also did you know this president is Palestinian, he’s granddad came to El Salvador from Palestine.

A salvadoreño told me he is the best President in the world. If you hang around people from that country, a lot of them will say good things about him, he's very popular with them.

I didn't really take it seriously until I saw the video in OP which just recently was released. He's gotten popular throughout the Spanish-speaking world because people are looking at what he's doing, admiring it and wanting the same approach for their countries.

if you watch the coverage from a lot of Western outlets and I think Al Jazeera English- they cry about the criminals and make him look bad, whining about "human rights" of the criminals. but I was watching an outlet from El Salvador and they showed how according to a Gallup poll- more than ninety percent of salvadoreños support what he's doing in regards to crime. yes, I know he's Palestinian. I actually found out- he's from Palestinian Christian background but his dad converted to Islam and became an imam.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Is this actually working? This might trigger the gangs and cartels to retaliate even harder. Dangerous people like them live by a code same way we live by Islam.

Is this actually working? This might trigger the gangs and cartels to retaliate even harder. Dangerous people like them live by a code same way we live by Islam.

I think he's definitely getting results. The Western outlets hate him but if you follow the MBN outlet from El Salvador (I'd post their channel but it's not in English)- it looks like it's going really well. I was listening to it and they were interviewing people talking about how they feel safer. Ordinary street vendors were feeling safer. The gangs had been forcing even street vendors to pay extortion.

According to Bukele and I think according to their police- they went six days without a single homicide. With 90+% of the population backing him- I think they're seeing real results. I hope this approach is adopted by other countries. I believe this is the only country in Latin America getting the job done when it comes to this.

"We caught extortionists in Armenia. As you can see from the bags of money and the number of coins, they extorted small businesses, people who work to survive. Where are the "defenders of human rights" defending honest and hardworking people?"
https://twitter.com/nayibbukele/status/1518737996303978499/photo/1

"1, 5 and 10 cent coins. The poorer the people, the more they are extorted. There are literally millions of victims. Why no organization defends their human rights?"

I was watching the MBN news outlet from El Salvador and they were showing these men who had been arrested and one of them said bismillahir rahmaanir raheem and tried to recite Surah Al Fatiha.... I am not making fun of him, I think it was the worst recitation I've heard.... he said bismillahir rahmaanir raheem and then maaliki yawmid-deen... skipping everything up to maaliki yamid-deen after the Basmalah... the news commented that he said he was Muslim.... I guess he was sincere and I guess just really not knowing much about the din.... I don't think the authorities are gonna treat him any differently if he says he's Muslim... if anything they might be more sympathetic if he said he was Catholic

I would post a clip of him but it shows him shirtless... but he made the El Salvador news... they were like "huh... interesting.... they caught this guy and he started praying in Arabic"

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts