eid is today , its a happy day, my best day but becareful of munaafiiq who celebrate with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
i am sad ramadan is gone but it's a good and special day for muslims today, i am going to pray soon at the masjid but many people there didn't come since last eid Al fitr only eid al fitr is fresh in their mind, be careful with them, don't trust them, if u can avoid them it is best, out of all in the masjid today most is munaafiiq and untrustworthy, do not accept their invitation to go to eat food or to have a long conversation, enjoy this day with the fearing believers, its too special today to waste with the unreal muslims and munaafiqs, it is compulsory to shun them or they will weaken the imaan

please enjoy today with the family members and your friends and the muslim people and make dua for me please i will make dua for you today inshallah

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
f0d669f4f0794b20e3f8d141cd24eea1.gif

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
i am sad ramadan is gone but it's a good and special day for muslims today, i am going to pray soon at the masjid but many people there didn't come since last eid Al fitr only eid al fitr is fresh in their mind, be careful with them, don't trust them, if u can avoid them it is best, out of all in the masjid today most is munaafiiq and untrustworthy, do not accept their invitation to go to eat food or to have a long conversation, enjoy this day with the fearing believers, its too special today to waste with the unreal muslims and munaafiqs, it is compulsory to shun them or they will weaken the imaan

please enjoy today with the family members and your friends and the muslim people and make dua for me please i will make dua for you today inshallah

I agree. My dad was just speaking about this and may God bless his heart and allow him to see Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. He was disappointed because the same Muslims who run up to the front lines in prayer are the same that lie, cheat, steal, and perform adultery. I pray you all are guided to the truth. In Jesus name, Amen.

Leo

The Brave
Eid Mubarak folks! Btw Let the manufiiqs enjoy this day, they been pretending to fast for far too long in this bless month which takes efforts and constant endeavors :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts