EID IS AROUND THE CORNER and so I slapped my uncle in Somalia with money and guy went on a Dua spree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
how I feel now :win::rejoice::rejoice:

He went on a dua spree over the phone on me because I told him 2 weeks ago I’m sending him something so he can slaughter some goats.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah, thank you for being a good example mr Kelly, we should always think of the less fortunate specially family members back home :)

First of mashaallah walal.
If you didn’t know this why you should never talk about the charity you’ve given.

There are seven whom Allah will shade on the Day of Judgement…”

He went on to mention six of them and finally concluded by saying:

“…A man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes shed tears.” (Abu Hurairah & collected in Saheeh al-Bukhari (English trans.) vol.1, p.356, no.629 & Saheeh Muslim (English trans.) vol.2, p.493, no.2248)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mashallah, thank you for being a good example mr Kelly, we should always think of the less fortunate specially family members back home :)

It just makes me feel awesome to surprise people back home.

I saw my uncle last time I was in Somalia which was like 4 months ago. It’s been 5 years since I seen him and I noticed that he was aging and I promised him that I will throw money at him. He does have a fixed amount we give him every month maashalah but I want him to splurge on this Eid. I told him to make sure to slaughter couple goats and make a dua for his dearly departed brothers and parents on this Eid. He went on an uninterrupted dua spree on me.

Folks I’m protected from your curses:hemad::hemad::hahaidiot:

For the next few weeks :meleshame::mjpls:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
First of mashaallah walal.
If you didn’t know this why you should never talk about the charity you’ve given.

There are seven whom Allah will shade on the Day of Judgement…”

He went on to mention six of them and finally concluded by saying:

“…A man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes shed tears.” (Abu Hurairah & collected in Saheeh al-Bukhari (English trans.) vol.1, p.356, no.629 & Saheeh Muslim (English trans.) vol.2, p.493, no.2248)

Do you know me in real life :drakewtf::drakewtf:

Therefore I’m anonymous

Do you agree or not ?

Do you know me in real life :drakewtf::drakewtf:

Therefore I’m anonymous

Do you agree or not ?
I don’t want to diminish the good deed you did, walal. But you posted this with the intention that people say „mashaallah, what a good Person“ which makes me think is it important that i don’t know your real identity? Cuz i know the intentions.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don’t want to diminish the good deed you did, walal. But you posted this with the intention that people say „mashaallah, what a good Person“ which makes me think is it important that i don’t know your real identity? Cuz i know the intentions.

That’s far from the truth...this is the problem with Muslim people..we quickly judge..give me the benefit of the doubt...maybe I wanted to teach these kids to learn the practice of looking after the love ones back home ..maybe I want to remind them Eid is here...but you focused on the negative

That’s far from the truth...this is the problem with Muslim people..we quickly judge..give me the benefit of the doubt...maybe I wanted to teach these kids to learn the practice of looking after the love ones back home ..maybe I want to remind them Eid is here...but you focused on the negative
Well, your title says otherwise „I slapped my unclean Somalia with money“ makes you look like you’re somehow superior to your uncle and you were kind enough to give him money. You should’ve paraphrase it so your real intention come thru.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well, your title says otherwise „I slapped my unclean Somalia with money“ makes you look like you’re somehow superior to your uncle and you were kind enough to give him money. You should’ve paraphrase it so your real intention come thru.

What’s “unclean” :bell:

mrlog

VIP
Walaahi this @R.Kelly should’ve been a hot shot lawyer.
Wuxu muran badanaaa
It’s a wasted talent on u adeer.
I’ve never seen u lose an argument on sspot.

All these Hollywood celebs being accused of groping would’ve paid mega bucks for u to muran on their behalf.
Gacantaa uuga dhacday
Maya iyadaa backup garaysay her Dabo on his hand
Etc

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Walaahi this @R.Kelly should’ve been a hot shot lawyer.
Wuxu muran badanaaa
It’s a wasted talent on u adeer.
I’ve never seen u lose an argument on sspot.

All these Hollywood celebs being accused of groping would’ve paid mega bucks for u to muran on their behalf.
Gacantaa uuga dhacday
Maya iyadaa backup garaysay her Dabo on his hand
Etc

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Only went to school at the age of 9

I was born in the cursed continent. :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending