I guess victim complex Somalis where wrong

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I was surprised! I just searched up shithole countries and I'm surprised to say we made the list.

:damedamn:
@Kurolady08

Sxb, you dodged my question earlier in another thread, maybe you forgot, let me ask you again.

What do you think of Candice Owens?
I think she's alright. I'm not with the police state, though. I think it's corrupt because they're protected by the state unions . Over than that, i think she's awesome.

@AussieHustler . My favorite black republican is Thomas Sowell. But at heart, I'm anarchic captialist . Remember I'm somali AND Tuareg, so I really love freedom and no property rights. Eric July is the man .And he does comic book reviews.

And I thought Somalis were brutal to one another. We ain’t got nothing on them Arabs. These niggas are still enslaving each other in 2019.
:pachah1:

As a Somali, I can walk from Zeila to NFD and no harm will come to me, except maybe from Alshabab. Somalis are far more civilized and humane than Arabs.

@AussieHustler . My favorite black republican is Thomas Sowell. But at heart, I'm anarchic captialist . Remember I'm somali AND Tuareg, so I really love freedom and no property rights. Eric July is the man .And he does comic book reviews.

There's no such thing as 'Anarcho-Capitalism'. It's an oxymoron. You cannot be a pro-capitalist Anarchist, because Anarchism is against all forms of unjustified hierarchy, including capitalism. Sister,you sound like you're confused and misguided. Stop reading garbage economists like Thomas Sewell and actually study the history of economics. Even Adam Smith would've disagreed with Neoliberalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending