Egyptian TV Host to Stand Trial after Admitting Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Just another typical authoritarian puritanical third world shit hole. Lock up anyone whos opinion you disagree with it simply by calling them immoral and shameful, and predictably pull out the religion card.

Bielsa

VIP
Btw I bet those two men condemning the whole thing have watched a lot . Arab men are the biggest sex depraved horn dogs.

Just another typical authoritarian puritanical third world shit hole. Lock up anyone whos opinion you disagree with it simply by calling them immoral and shameful, and predictably pull out the religion card.

This isnt a simple agree to disagree thing.

Dont act like the west wouldnt jail you if you said something against their laws. Promoting values and behavior that the majority opposes is not allowed in any place on earth. I cannot go on TV in the west/europe and Say Homosexuality is not right and not get attacked or censored , the opposite holds true in the Middeleast and Africa. Or even Deny the Holocaust without being Jailed or killed.

Lets face it Freedom of Speech is a myth and those , western philosophers who developed the concept never considered it to be unrestricted and most have accepted that it has to be limits upon expression in order to protect society. Hence why every society have certified red lines -ergo limits upon what constitutes lawful expression.

Judging what is lawful and what is appropiate from western standards and equating it to the world as if , western values,conducts and laws are universal is very much the defintion of ethnocentrism. Become more universally relative Saaxiib!

U

uncleruckus

Hypocritical Authoritarian control freaks f em all, all muslim countries are ripping each other apart a great sight indeed, let the blood purge them and get rid of this nazi`sk ideology, i laugh when fundamentalists think they can subjugate this planet with their kindergarten fairy tales, not knowning that humanity's craving for freedom is greater then all promising two things, 1 self assured mutual destruction or 2 let people be and let them live how they want to live as long as they don't hurt anybody else simple.

Bielsa

VIP

Dont act like the west wouldnt jail you if you said something against their laws. Promoting values and behavior that the majority opposes is not allowed in any place on earth. I cannot go on TV in the west/europe and Say Homosexuality is not right and not get attacked or censored , the opposite holds true in the Middeleast and Africa. Or even Deny the Holocaust without being Jailed or killed.

Lets face it Freedom of Speech is a myth and those , western philosophers who developed the concept never considered it to be unrestricted and most have accepted that it has to be limits upon expression in order to protect society. Hence why every society have certified red lines -ergo limits upon what constitutes lawful expression.

Judging what is lawful and what is appropiate from western standards and equating it to the world as if , western values,conducts and laws are universal is very much the defintion of ethnocentrism. Become more universally relative Saaxiib!

Western values has its flaws. And I have vehemently disagreed with their anti racism laws and anti Semitic laws in Europe.

But you're drawing a false equivalence. You can go on tv and say homosexuality is bad (American conservatives say it all the time) and they get mocked but not jailed. You cannot though openly say Atheism is good and homosexuality is acceptable in most Muslim countries cos they will flog you.

U

uncleruckus

Judging what is lawful and what is appropiate from western standards and equating it to the world as if , western values,conducts and laws are universal is very much the defintion of ethnocentrism. Become more relative Saaxiib!

Waar shut up niin yahow you and your pseudo intellect, about you get jailed for speaking out against western laws :draketf:, when you get the likes of anjem choudray litteraly advocating for the destruction of the west and roaming free for years untouched thinking that he will tire of his shitty extremist narrative, good thing though they charged him for hate speech now, islam advocates over throwing the west, besides that you got the far right wing who are nothing but lunatics looking to exterminate foreignors like you but standing in the way is the secular western goverment, who you so vehemently hate, if you want to live in shariah ruled country go to the middle east, go bang your head over there 5 times a day while being whipped and called hajr al aswad :drakegrin: foh :draketf::drakekidding:

Hypocritical Authoritarian control freaks f em all, all muslim countries are ripping each other apart a great sight indeed, let the blood purge them and get rid of this nazi`sk ideology, i laugh when fundamentalists think they can subjugate this planet with their kindergarten fairy tales, not knowning that humanity's craving for freedom is greater then all promising two things, 1 self assured mutual destruction or 2 let people be and let them live how they want to live as long as they don't hurt anybody else simple.
:meleshame:

waar calm down walaal somali turn coasts are biggest sycophant , no one is talking about the west. this is arab television and they entitled to voice their views. why do somalis atheist/ ex-muslim feel that they the paragon of western value. warya, you are an heir of african and islamic civilization not an heir of greco-roman civilization. cultural appropriation won't make you white.

Western values has its flaws. And I have vehemently disagreed with their anti racism laws and anti Semitic laws in Europe.

But you're drawing a false equivalence. You can go on tv and say homosexuality is bad (American conservatives say it all the time) and they get mocked but not jailed. You cannot though openly say Atheism is good and homosexuality is acceptable in most Muslim countries cos they will flog you.

That is debatable there are several cases where anti gay actvist have been jailed
U.S. anti-gay activist Peter LaBarbera arrested in Regina
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saska...-peter-labarbera-arrested-in-regina-1.2610123

The point is unless you have culturally universal way of thinking you cannot judge what is right or wrong from your own narrow ethnocentric view of the world but rather be relative to that specific culture and society(Egypt).

What is lawful expression or not depend upon the values of that society, contradicting the idea of a universal absolute freedom of speech.

Waar shut up niin yahow you and your pseudo intellect, about you get jailed for speaking out against western laws :draketf:, when you get the likes of anjem choudray litteraly advocating for the destruction of the west and roaming free for years untouched thinking that he will tire of his shitty extremist narrative, good thing though they charged him for hate speech now, islam advocates over throwing the west, besides that you got the far right wing who are nothing but lunatics looking to exterminate foreignors like you but standing in the way is the secular western goverment, who you so vehemently hate, if you want to live in shariah ruled country go to the middle east, go bang your head over there 5 times a day while being whipped and called hajr al aswad :drakegrin: foh :draketf::drakekidding:

Lool! Pseudo intellect? because i gave my opinion on the mattter im suddenly i am psuedo intellect? It amazes me you guys complain about not being censored for your own opinions just because people disagree , but here you are telling me to shut up. :drakewtf:
Geez hypocrits!!

. Now you even brought unrelated stuff into topic. Nobody spoke about extremists you dimwit. nice try to divert from the points i raised in this discussion.:camby:

U

uncleruckus

waar calm down walaal somali turn coasts are biggest sycophant , no one is talking about the west. this is arab television and they entitled to voice their views. why do somalis atheist/ ex-muslim feel that they the paragon of western value. warya, you are an heir of african and islamic civilization not an heir of greco-roman civilization. cultural appropriation won't make you white.

Another fool :draketf: and yes I got a dog in this fight , I'll elaborate for you in a simple way for your feeble mind, Egypt had a big part in the down fall of our mother land and the state it is in right now, so plz magalaada ka seexo you and your shitty booty clapping for your Mastas, about me being a paragon of western values thanks well noted on your part for your lame attempts at analyzing me, my heir being a false ideology who's origin is not even 2 thousand year old when our history predates most countries on this planet :chrisfreshhah::deadrose::draketf: waar waxaan caruurtan bal firiyaa, go nuug your theocratic masaasad in a corner and be a good little boy and be silent :lebronwtf:

Very true. They are just too proud of being Euro/American cultural Orphans so i cant blame them.
Europe uses a modern version of Roman legal system and for me to Preach for a Modern Version of our Legal system (Xeer ) is just dismissed, frowned upon and even mocked. So that should tell you something.

Bielsa

VIP
Lool! Pseudo intellect? because i gave my opinion on the mattter im suddenly i am psuedo intellect? It amazes me you guys complain about not being censored for your own opinions just because people disagree , but here you are telling me to shut up. :drakewtf:
Geez hypocrits!!

. Now you even brought unrelated stuff into topic. Nobody spoke about extremists you dimwit. nice try to divert from the points i raised in this discussion.:camby:

But extermists like Anjem and his friends are allowed to roam the streets of Britain and spew is religious nonsense. Can I roam the streets of Middle East and promote Atheism?

I hope you are pro secularism cos secularism and liberalism is the reason you are allowed to freely worship Allah where you are.

But extermists like Anjem and his friends are allowed to roam the streets of Britain and spew is religious nonsense. Can I roam the streets of Middle East and promote Atheism?

I hope you are pro secularism cos secularism and liberalism is the reason you are allowed to freely worship Allah where you are.

:pachah1:What is it with you and youre peoples obssession with religion and extremism?. is extremism your go to argument when people speak about values seperate from the west?

Apperantly like i displayed that every society has its red lines - of what contitutes lawful expression in order to protect their society.. West is no different but to very ethnocentric people born into a specific culture or society that obsorbed the values and behaviors of that culture/society have a worldview that considers their culture to be the norm.

To say ''can i promote atheism in the middeleast?'' is very much proof of that. Epic Ethnocentrism!!

U

uncleruckus

Geez hypocrits!!

I am telling you to shut up because you hardly come with any facts and it's not your opinion ffs, your just regurgitating Bs from some half baked websites by individuals who can't even stand up to the most minuscule of scrutiny, and i am not diverting anything i am right on target hook line and sinker ya hajr al aswad, too effin easy
emoji-knipoog-150x150.png
and i am the supposed dim wit moi ahaha :sheed:

I am telling you to shut up because you hardly come with any facts and it's not your opinion ffs, your just regurgitating Bs from some half baked websites by individuals who can't even stand up to the most minuscule of scrutiny, and i am not diverting anything i am right on target hook line and sinker ya hajr al aswad, too effin easy
emoji-knipoog-150x150.png
and i am the supposed dim wit moi ahaha :sheed:

show me the websites i regurgitated it from please. :kanyehmm:

with everything i said word for word.

Status
Not open for further replies.