Egypt unveils a map of Africa displaying their vision for the future of Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta respect our Egyptian brothers
:obama:

Insha'allah Somalia & Egypt will team up to destroy the ethiops in the near future.

Egypt gets to maintain control over their blessed Nile & we build Somaliweyn. Win-win situation.
:patrice:

Gotta respect our Egyptian brothers
:obama:

Insha'allah Somalia & Egypt will team up to destroy the ethiops in the near future.

Egypt gets to maintain control over their blessed Nile & we build Somaliweyn. Win-win situation.
:patrice:
Now that's what you call real allies. Our hamitic cousins will support us over the naughty little brother ethiopia.

:siilaanyolaugh:
upload_2019-3-17_21-31-17.png

Hamitic cousins?
:childplease:
Somalis ain’t related to no stinking sandn*ggers.
:camby:
Cool it with the racism...Egyptians are a good people & have been friends of Somalis for centuries.

And yes we're related to them, up to 50% of our racial ancestry comes from Egypt, since that's where Proto-Cushites came from.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Egypt only dislikes Ethiopia for geopolitical reasons (Ethiopia can f*ck Egypt by messing with the blue nile). Egyptians don't actually dislike Ethiopians or Ethiopia.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Lmao i'm siding with the Ethiopians. I share blood and the grave of some of my ancestors in Ethiopia. Sorry Egypt, even though I like Egyptians.

Lmao i'm siding with the Ethiopians. I share blood and the grave of some of my ancestors in Ethiopia. Sorry Egypt, even though I like Egyptians.
We somalis win either way. Ethiopia will feel pressured to give us ogaden as a peace gesture or egypt can arm us and help us to invade them if they ever get into conflict. Either way somalia wins.

:trumpsmirk:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Egypt would destroy Ethiopia in a war. Egypt is a close ally of America and Israel (El-Sisi is close to Trump and Netanyahu).

Ultimately gaal will almost always side with gaal. The U.S and Israel despite pretenses only side with Sisi because he’s a proverbial floodgate against Egyptian Muslim internationalists/nationalists. If Egypt invaded Ethiopia all these western powers and Israel will just hand Ethiopia weapons and supplies to bleed Egypt in a drawn out war of attrition. A nonhostile Egypt is good for Israel, a spent & weak Egypt is even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.