Somaliland Education News

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Oops, seems like I forgot to switch to my other somali username :ftw9nwa:
:liberaltears:

Is there any reason behind this? Ethiopian government is always handing out scholarships to Somaliland students onlu and not other regions of Somalia.

Is there any reason behind this? Ethiopian government is always handing out scholarships to Somaliland students onlu and not other regions of Somalia.

This is not a scholarship, this is one of the Hargeisa campus of Ethiopian higher education institutions operating in Somaliland. Yes, the Ethio-Somaliland cooperation was strong in previous years which included scholarships to Ethio universities and even military scholarships to military universities. Since PM Abiy came to power and trying to have good relations with Mogadishu and also since the last Somaliland adventure with Egypt things are not the same but I think the cooperation still continues.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
And I've seen others posted on Reddit with similar small amounts of Congolese and Angolan in them so in the past some Somalis and the Congolese/Angolan/Bantu were mixing breeding.

Screenshot_2021-07-25-16-33-26-169_com.twentythreeandme.app.jpg

Screenshot_2021-07-25-16-43-18-460_com.twentythreeandme.app.jpg

Screenshot_2021-07-25-16-43-14-255_com.twentythreeandme.app.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
Most likely noise.
No such thing as noise for that .03% when you add to the fact that other Somalis showed similar then it really is there. It really does mean an ancient Bantu person with angolan/congolese mixed with some of us from my great great grandparents side.

.03% and .06% as seen with these people below is not an error or noise. Do you think it is coming from their Ethiopian/Eritrean side? I believe for sure it is not an error or nosie.

congolese.jpg
congo2.jpg
congolese3.jpg

No such thing as noise for that .03% when you add to the fact that other Somalis showed similar then it really is there. It really does mean an ancient Bantu person with angolan/congolese mixed with some of us from my great great grandparents side.

.03% and .06% as seen with these people below is not an error or noise. Do you think it is coming from their Ethiopian/Eritrean side? I believe for sure it is not an error or nosie.

View attachment 194724View attachment 194725View attachment 194726
Hmm, that's odd the last guy scored ~0.6% Congolese & Southern East African & has a Bantu/West African paternal haplogroup. He also claimed to be Rahanweyn in the Reddit comment section.

Cerberus

VIP
Hmm, that's odd the last guy scored ~0.6% Congolese & Southern East African & has a Bantu/West African paternal haplogroup. He also claimed to be Rahanweyn in the Reddit comment section.
What on earth is a Rahanweyne?

Trending

Latest posts