Somaliland Education News

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Listen to this girl @0:55 goddamn she is something else and that accent :lawd:

Apparently, the famous Farah Omaar Sec School had like entire classes fail the exams. Were a mere 15-20 students have passed the exams out of maybe 1000s of their classmates and we are expected to believe the ones in far flung tuulos have aced it instead.:drakewtf: Bulshit i say:nahgirl:

@Mokillem, I thought Badhan was administered by PL. Anyway the youngsters cheated bruh. Something fishy goin' on in your tuulos walee:icon lol:

Listen to this girl @0:55 goddamn she is something else and that accent :lawd:

Apparently, the famous Farah Omaar Sec School had like entire classes fail the exams. Were a mere 15-20 students have passed the exams out of maybe 1000s of their classmates and we are expected to believe the ones in far flung tuulos have aced it instead.:drakewtf: Bulshit i say:nahgirl:

@Mokillem, I thought Badhan was administered by PL. Anyway the youngsters cheated bruh. Something fishy goin' on in your tuulos walee:icon lol:
:siilaanyolaugh:
True, Puntland education minister pushed for a university in the region. Hadaftimo is owned by Somaliland I believe.Its a little tuulo yet got in the top 10.
:pachah1:
Reer Hargeisa should make way for the men to build their state.
:hillarybiz:

The whole thing is such a travesty walahi. Most of the Schools that claimed top spots are all in some small ghost tuulos were the students have obviously cheated. Even the Offcials have admitted and hinted to the use of Mobiles.

There was a riot yesterday by Farax Omar students who have stoned the shit out of the Wasarad Waxbarashada.

:ohhh:Thanks for clearing that up sxb.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
According to the 2017 National Exam Results

Shoutout to reer Togdheer Masha Allah :salute:
Togdheer smashed it :qri8gs7:
Taalobuur at #4 your peeps are doing good @fox
:ehh:
Taalobuur :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
21d4vf8 (1).jpg
IMG_F2F5D1-A40FCE-37ECF6-A63E5D-0AE5ED-1BF4A6 (1).jpg
13051648_1016089045131867_6543841848605363255_n (1).jpg

Abwaan Hadrawi on Taalobuur:

Exodus

Alienist
Not trying to shit on this guy, but there are a lot of recognized Medical Schools in Somalia, all of them give you the right to practice in most countries in the World.

It's just a case of this guy passing the licensing exams in the UK, it's not because he went to this specific University.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Not trying to shit on this guy, but it would be bad if our doctors leave for the 1st world. It's fine that they are able to register there which shows how good the education is in our nation Somaliland but there should be some type of requirement that they must serve a period in Somaliland's villages before venturing out to other countries.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Boorama is known for better quality higher learning institutions that are 'legitimate' not 'black market' sheet like the rest of the nation, how-ever I didn't know it was at this level being recognized by the rest of the world which means it's good quality no-one recognizes those shitty university in Somalia waa xoolo why they waste their money in waxasi suuqa madow the students baan la yaaba kkkkk, this is great news for Amoud.

This can really help the locals to develop their own skills and create an income for themselves rather then wait for someone to build a hotel for them or some flashing 'daar' which isn't their money, it is 'welfare development', wa nin guriga yimi oo ka naxay uadina inaysan iyagu waxba dhisan karin, it's an insult to your clan potential. Borama has probably the highest level of human capital in the nation, good on them, I hope my region learns something from this

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Why UK? Why not stay in Somalia?
somali "land" and most 3rd world countries are under developed,that's how brain drainage exist young people go else where to get the life they want. Also when he returns he will return with the medical know how of a first world country and he will contribute to the development of his country