Education is a system of indoctrination of the young-Noam Chomsky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Waking Times

Video – Noam Chomsky offers his opinion of the education system, how it establishes a system for the selection of obedient individuals for more important roles in society, and how it encourages conformity and discourages independent thought, which in turn stifles societal progress. Chomsky is the recipient of the Sydney Peace Prize, for his “unfailing courage, critical analysis of power and promotion of human rights” and holds many other awards and distinctions.

Read more at http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/03/...octrination-of-the-young/#1LSHBbY0czuOlr95.99

Apollo

VIP
I like this man Chomsky very intelligent man:2tjlv3e:

He is anti-American no matter what, even when US foreign policy was correct. He made some terrible blunders in the 70s and 80s and defended tyrant regimes.

Also, his apologetics for Arab terrorism is very suspect. He makes ridiculous claims like it being only socioeconomic and even went as far as claiming climate change was behind it. I don't trust this man.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I actually like both... I like when Frankenstein is talking abit nasrallah in one of his videos.
Finkelstein says he respects nasrullah cause he defends himself he says I don't respect a man who doesn't respect themselves by defending themselves and their honour & dignity, he went onto say the Jews have a saying we will never forgive & we will never forget, I respect a man who dies on his feet than one who lives on his knees, may Allah guide Norman Finkelstein to Islam :salute:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
He is anti-American no matter what, even when US foreign policy was correct. He made some terrible blunders in the 70s and 80s and defended tyrant regimes.

Also, his apologetics for Arab terrorism is very suspect. He makes ridiculous claims like it being only socioeconomic and even went as far as claiming climate change was behind it. I don't trust this man.
I don't think he delves into Arab terrorism and theocratic regimes because western secular terrorism is much more ubiquitous and egregious. Plus as an intellectual you need to have access to public documents and financial records in order to weave a plausible narrative. Third world countries barely archive important information.

He's right those are the main factors though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending