Eastleigh Sugar Mommies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Sounds like an old xalimo passing time

Super hoyos? What is she talking about? Who would pay a skinny legged farax for sex?

VixR

Veritas
Somalis seem to think living in two different countries where the lady raises the kids alone and stays home or works, and the husband sends money from overseas is a good setup.

I saw this phenom in Tunis, of older [Arab] married women screwing younger men bc basically the girls their own age /status save the hijinks for post marriage since virginity is strictly kept intact for marriage.

Considering the void of absentee marriages, I’m not surprised knowing what I know, that something like this would spring up in this community as well.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Sounds like an old xalimo passing time

Super hoyos? What is she talking about? Who would pay a skinny legged farax for sex?

In Europe there has been cases of older Somali women going back to Somalia to marry younger Faraaxs. These are usually divorced older woman who want to be in control of their marriages and dominate their partners, hence they go exclusively for younger guys who are easy to control.

I think I get why women won't condemn this behaviour. Isn't this what feminists call securing the bag? While the unsuspecting Faarax in London or Minneapolis is slaving away at his taxi to provide his wife a life of comfort in Nairobi she is getting her back blown out by Cismaan the 25 year student from Eastleigh with 100 US dollars to his name.

Knowles, you're a smart woman. Surely you recognize exploitation can happen to men just as it can happen to women too. If any woman is bored of her husband she should ask for a divorce from him. Simple as that.

VixR

Veritas
In Europe there has been cases of Older Somali women going back to Somalia to marry younger Faraaxs. These are usually divorced older woman who want to be in control of their marriages, hence they go exclusively for younger guys.

I think I get why women won't condemn this behaviour. Isn't this what feminists call securing the bag? While the unsuspecting Faarax in London or Minneapolis is slaving away at his taxi to provide his wife a life of comfort in Nairobi she is getting her back blown out by Cismaan the 25 year student from Eastleigh with 100 US dollars to his name.

Knowles, you're a smart woman. Surely you recognize exploitation can happen to men just as it can happen to women too. If any woman is bored of her husband she should ask for a divorce from him. Simple as that.

This is basically the inverse-scenario. These guys are not to be pitied bc the arrangement is clear from the get-go, unlike the broken fake-marriage ghosting trick coined “sex tourism”.

This happens in every poor, developing African country, ie, all of them. Everyone is better off than the poor young man. Many older men have it made, many older women have it made. Meanwhile their young counterparts, younger girls, are heavily pressured into finding any guy worth a dime to make their life, and younger guys are similarly pressured with either becoming the made man, or trekking a path that allows him to ease his way to it, and for some segment, richer women are an avenue they will choose.

Cumar

VIP
This is basically the inverse-scenario. These guys are not to be pitied bc the arrangement is clear from the get-go.

This happens in every poor, developing African country, ie, all of them. Everyone is better off than the poor young man. Many older men have it made, many older women have it made. Meanwhile their young counterparts, younger girls, are heavily pressured into finding any guy worth a dime to make their life, and younger guys are similarly pressured with either becoming the made man, or trekking a path that allows him to ease his way to it, and for some segment, richer women are an avenue some of them will choose.

Is it really a choice though? Having to have sex with unattractive obese woman probably 30+ years his senior just to put food on his table?

If we reverse the genders, that would be called sexual exploitation no question. :manny:

VixR

Veritas
Is it really a choice though? Having to have sex with unattractive obese woman probably 30+ years his senior just to put food on his table?

If we reverse the genders, that would be called sexual exploitation no question. :manny:
Yes. It’s not exploitation to f*ck someone willingly to ease your life. Poor men and women do it all the time.

Cumar

VIP
Yes. It’s not exploitation to f*ck someone willingly to ease your life. Poor men and women do it all the time.

At least you're honest then. To be clear though I am not talking about relationships of convenience or hypergamy. I have no issue with that.

What I am saying is that these women are still exploiting someone in poverty. If those mothers wanted boyfriends, how come they couldn't find them in the west. The answer is that no one there would have given them the time of day. No man is that destitute in the west to have to resort to becoming a boy toy for an obese 50+ hooyo to make money since there is ample economic opportunities. And besides why would any Faraax go for them when there are scores of beautiful young women their own age they could be with?

The poor dudes in Kenya unfortunately don't have the same opportunities so that is why they resort to this.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
At least you're honest then. To be clear though I am not talking about relationships of convenience. I have no issue with that.

What I am talking about is exploiting someone in poverty. If those mothers wanted boyfriends, how come they couldn't find them in the west. The answer is because no attractive male here would have them as no one is that destitute to have to resort to becoming a boy toy for an obese 50+ hooyo. Why would any Faraax go for them when there are scores of beautiful young women they could be with?

What are they, if they’re not relationships of convenience?

They’re not in the West. These are local women? A woman could always have any old husband. They’re choosing to be unattached, and if the guys in this arrangement could potentially have “scores of beautiful young women”, they would. But said women are also chasing status and a better life.

This is different from a loser in the West paying for a plane ticket to Kenya to setup a marriage and sike dip after he’s had sex with some poor chick who thought she was married. That’s a guy I’m convinced is one who can’t have “scores of beautiful women”, bc he has to go as far as traveling and elaborately hoodwinking destitute women into sleeping with him to get laid.

Muji

VIP
@Cumar I think what is being described here is glamorised prostitution. Although I think it’s wrong it doesn’t compare to the harshness of sex tourism carried out by men.

Our culture favours men in that if a women gets pregnant the responsibility is solely on the mother. And the loss of virginity means the loss of modesty and the removal of value, but only for a woman.

Hence why the female victims of this end up in prostitution and with a baby whereas the man can walk away from it and marry again. It’s also easier for a man to find a real job than it is for a woman so I don’t know why they would be doing this in the first place.

All in all, we need to think about the overall impact it has on both genders and it’s clear the cost weighs a bigger burden on the woman.

Look at all the mental gymnastics done to explain away why this isn't anything but the same sex tourism they were screaming about in Knowles thread.

When it's done to a woman, the condemnation is unanimous

When it's done to a man, no one cares.

Sad.

:francis:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why are you guys obsessed with what others do? Mind ya business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending