Eastern Europe

Is Eastern Europe the only sane remaining part of Europe?

• Absolutely

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Is eastern Europe the only sane, reasonable and decent part of Europe that is left?

Western Europe has fallen deep into degeneracy, culturally, politically and in every sense possible.

You don't see that kind of degeneracy in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and the former Yugoslavia.

Do you agree with me or do you beg to differ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i agree.

Humans are the cause. Like go any city, u will see it is divided economically. Maybe West is good and East is Ghetto. Or Vice Versa. Its human nature.

Humans are divided into two, to contrast each other

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Eastern Europe isn't much different from Western Europe. Large cities are relatively liberal and poorer areas are riddled with alcoholism and domestic violence. So, no. They're not 'sane' - they're just lacking behind. I love how cheap it is to visit though.

Grim in comparison to Europe across all important metrics.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
D4H6ijZXkAExHav.png

Is eastern Europe the only sane, reasonable and decent part of Europe that is left?

Western Europe has fallen deep into degeneracy, culturally, politically and in every sense possible.

You don't see that kind of degeneracy in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and the former Yugoslavia.

I would appreciate it very much if Eastern Europeans would quit aligning with the degenerate Westerners. Of course this does not apply to all Eastern Europeans but there are some segments that will align with Western imperialism simply because they see themselves as both being "white". They have a moral duty to stop with this. Anti-imperialists are absolutely right to fight against Western degeneracy being imported into their communities.

So that is my thing as far as Eastern Europeans. Of course, I think they are culturally much more sane but for me that is the dividing line- are they in solidarity with the peoples resisting imperialism as the Soviets at least in theory were claiming to be- or do they align with this idea that they and their evil Western counterparts are brethren and support their "brethren" in committing evil?

"Wathilah ibn Al-Asqa’ reported: I asked the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, saying, “O Messenger of Allah, is it part of tribalism that a man loves his people?” The Prophet said, “No, rather it is tribalism that he supports his people in wrongdoing.”

Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 3949

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Ibn Muflih"

so as far as Eastern Europeans are concerned..... I like Eastern Europeans in and of themselves.... I know people from there and I think they're cool and I respect their culture...... but I think they have a moral duty to oppose the Western imperialism that threatens to submerge this entire world in its degeneracy..... if they rightly align themselves against imperialism... wonderful..... if they align themselves with the imperialists...... as far as I'm concerned, they're the enemy. Both tendencies exist among the peoples of that region and I simply hope that they make the right choice. They will have to answer to God whichever way they choose.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021

At least you are less likely to get attacked in western Europe for having the wrong skin color

Apollo

VIP

Even though Western Europe has many issues, they also hold many important advantages, especially on technology and economics. I think that for the foreseeable future (next three decades) that Western Europe will remain more advanced, but what the scenario will be like by the end of the 2000s (2070, 2080, 2090 etc) who knows.. it could very well be that Eastern Europe will be more advanced than the Western part.

Trending