Eastenders : Rapist Dean Wicks finally arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Lol, I use to watch eastenders but that dean guy was a nasty piece of work raping that milf and that fake muslim chick finally about time he got caught.

Bohol

VIP
Lol, I use to watch eastenders but that dean guy was a nasty piece of work raping that milf and that fake muslim chick finally about time he got caught.

Lol you mean Shabnam the Pakistani chick. She got pregnant twice out of wedlock (first Jade and then Zahir with Kush) . :drakelaugh:
In reality though that family is Indian not Pakistani, they are trying to defame Muslims.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Lol you mean Shabnam the Pakistani chick. She got pregnant twice out of wedlock (first Jade and then Zahir with Kush) . :drakelaugh:
In reality though that family is Indian not Pakistani, they are trying to defame Muslims.
True they aren't muslim I remember one time they were reciting surah al fatiha none of them couldn't pronounce it properly pure cringe, Shabnam damn I don't know where to start from her.

Bohol

VIP
True they aren't muslim I remember one time they were reciting surah al fatiha none of them couldn't pronounce it properly pure cringe, Shabnam damn I don't know where to start from her.

According to her wiki she is from Leicester (Hindu/Sikh central).

Status
Not open for further replies.