East Burco Is TERRIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bohol I think u r onto something, they are very poor their districts, I thought u were spewing a bit of hate lakin if mama habar jeclo is saying, east burco waa bahalo galeen with idp camps everywhere. This isn't an equal alliance at all with jeegaan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These HJ niggas kaneeco ayaaba cunaysee how the f*ck can u be jeegaan and then come onto the SPOT WARYAA. You live worse then anything in Somalia

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
East Burco is like baraxlay for f*ck sakes, it's disgusting hell hole

You got no business talking about Burco,

This is why we don't like none of your always stoking divisions like the Jews working the shadows.

There is only one Burco and is bigger than any of your little villages

All you Daaroods are untrustworthy - don't bother replying cuz I'm not not gonna bother

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bohol stop bashing HJ, it's probably our fault. Wa kan iyaga study samayay, wax jeegaan ah ma jire, 100 positions, 55 is habar awal, 10 positions habar jecle kkkk. Add the fact their towns are actually worse then anyone in somaliland. Borama-Las anod are like janno compared to these guys areas.

I couldn't believe in Jeegaan personally, because he got nothing to show for being jeegaan HJ except kaneeco on his face.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This is why we don't like none of your always stoking divisions like the Jews working the shadows.

All you Daaroods are untrustworthy - don't bother replying cuz I'm not not gonna bother

It's not about stoking division, I am trying to prove it's not a state. It's not representative of the people at all and is one clan habar awal. A state is based on laws and agreements, district zoning, tuulo zoning, city zoning, nomadic zoning, sharing based on constituency and then representing those people based on laws and shared govt policies. It's got nothing to do with darod boogmeyman dividing isaaq, it's to show your clan will disappear in the near future if things continue how it is. I won't sit there supporting someone who is daarood at the expense of my people, how do u sit there dying with kaneeco on ur face and being IDPS in bosaso, dont u see something wrong?

U wanna hear your own habar jecle people saying they treated better in puntland as IDPS then jeegaantu treat them? they get a life and earnings in puntland. U wanna see the video?

waraabe

Your superior
You sound like a naag @DR OSMAN . There is only one burco and it’s larger than bosaso and garowe combined, and also richer. Mj don’t even have decent business people l, you are a small fish kid

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You sound like a naag @DR OSMAN . There is only one burco and it’s larger than bosaso and garowe combined, and also richer. Mj don’t even have decent business people l, you are a small fish kid

IDP yahow your seen as poverty man in puntland we have to buy u a home that's how poor u r even ur own people cant take care of u waryaa, I as majerten have too.

waraabe

Your superior
IDP yahow your seen as poverty man in puntland we have to buy u a home that's how poor u r even ur own people cant take care of u waryaa, I as majerten have too.

I am poor but I can pay my civil servants and troops while you are rich and can’t afford to pay your civil service or troops? :pachah1:

You were so poor you resorted to piracy and printing fake money just to survive, darod Is unproductive mate lol, naagolanders are the worst

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am poor but I can pay my civil servants and troops while you are rich and can’t afford to pay your civil service or troops? :pachah1:

You were so poor you resorted to piracy and printing fake money just to survive, darod Is unproductive mate lol, naagolanders are the worst

Piracy anyday over being IDP to your filthy id00r ass, ceeb alaykh what would i get from a druggy like u just more drugs while u talk about how u wanna move to puntland like ur adeer idp did.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can understand southern IDP in puntland, guriyahoodi ba holcaysa. I was an IDP 200 years ago in nugaal also because bari ayaa holcaye. Lakin adigo nabad ku haysta somaliland oo weli IDP ku ah puntland, dharbaxo ayaa istahisha waryaa. Just a fuckin slap in the face to show how fucked up your people are.

waraabe

Your superior
Piracy anyday over being IDP to your filthy id00r ass, ceeb alaykh what would i get from a druggy like u just more drugs while u talk about how u wanna move to puntland like ur adeer idp did.

Emotional kid :pachah1:I see the truth hurts. Can you give me a big mj business, I can give you huge sm businesses :pachah1:

You can’t because you are faqiir, pirate malnourished corrupt d00far :russ:
Tell me brada have the troops been paid this month

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Emotional kid :pachah1:I see the truth hurts. Can you give me a big mj business, I can give you huge sm businesses :pachah1:

You can’t because you are faqiir, pirate malnourished corrupt d00far :russ:
Tell me brada have the troops been paid this month

I am not a refugee in hargeisa at least, that I can say for certainity, you are however. All of you live xafada soweto the lowest grade district, you come to bosaso your like poor man all of a sudden and IDP level, and I can prove it if u want kkkk where-as if I come to hargeisa cause i got sacad muse I own the biggest hotel in your town, 50 isaaq hotels wont even match it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will drag your ass from soweto into immigration and say WE CANT HAVE THESE PEOPLE ANYMORE THEIR BRINGING OUR GDP CAPITA DOWN. KICK THEM. PUNTLAND 4 PUNTITES IS GOING TO BE MY WAR CRYYYYYYYYYYYY. ONLY GENUINE REFUGEES ARE ALLOWED WHO CAN'T RETURN HOME BUT U I WILL KICK OUT WARYAA.

waraabe

Your superior
I am not a refugee in hargeisa at least, that I can say for certainity, you are however. All of you live xafada soweto the lowest grade district, you come to bosaso your like poor man all of a sudden and IDP level, and I can prove it if u want kkkk where-as if I come to hargeisa cause i got sacad muse I own the biggest hotel in your town, 50 isaaq hotels wont even match it.

The facts speak for themselves, you come to my cities to work, holiday and invest. I don’t go to your dusty towns and villages (you don’t even have a city lol)

@DR OSMAN, Nigga Forget Burco, I own all Somaliland, No one can challenge me in Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera, when it comes to business, HJ own largest business in SL.

As for Burco lol, don't make me luagh niyaw.

Bohol

VIP

Marwo why do you care about east Burco.

Status
Not open for further replies.