East Asian Nationalist group stands with Black Lives Matter

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Been lurking this subreddit and they're much more redpilled than your typical liberal weak Asians, but even they stand with Black Lives Matter.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
"reddit"
Absorption : soyjak

1591294620710.png

Al Muslim

Sometimes I go there just to check it out for fun, it's like an Asian version of that Donald trump worship sub:mjlol:

I bet you regularly use 4chán just to hate on em redditors, big man innit kkkkkkkk.

You're a murtad, stop talking.

Al Muslim

Big boy jihád man using the most based place on the internet, do you dunk on em plebbitors?:mjlaugh:

"Saying X website is inferior to Y website means you are obsessed with Y website lol get rekt"

Every single time murtads turn out to be complete morons without fail. I truly pity you.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
"Saying X website is inferior to Y website means you are obsessed with Y website lol get rekt"

Every single time murtads turn out to be complete morons without fail. I truly pity you.
No it's just you're a fag and your weird habit of posting cringy memes from a crappy forum while shitting on another is even more stupid than your devotion to a made up religion.

Saxiib one day you shall stop being an edgy 4chin fag and you'll realise there really isn't much inferiority between different forums.

Especially when they have the same userbase kkkkkkkk

Trending