East Asian ancestry in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I took the fabled my23andMe and like everyone else (95% and higher) got Somali.

I extracted my DNA and plugged it in GedMatch which came with some shocking results.

Obviously the usual Arab/Turk/Balayoo came up but then I got unusually high stat for East Asian (7%)

Which is mind boggling but I guess not that far fetched since Ajuuran era did trade w/ the Ming dynasty.

Did anyone else get that marker? Any surprisingly results you got as well?

So I took the fabled my23andMe and like everyone else (95% and higher) got Somali.

I extracted my DNA and plugged it in GedMatch which came with some shocking results.

Obviously the usual Arab/Turk/Balayoo came up but then I got unusually high stat for East Asian (7%)

Which is mind boggling but I guess not that far fetched since Ajuuran era did trade w/ the Ming dynasty.

Did anyone else get that marker? Any surprisingly results you got as well?
WOW mashallah
Arab balaayo kkkkkkk
Never heard of somalis with asian ancestry
I heard barwani people are of asian ancestry however

WOW mashallah
Arab balaayo kkkkkkk
Never heard of somalis with asian ancestry
I heard barwani people are of asian ancestry however

Kkkk when people bring up Arab like it’s a surprise :pachah1:

I have no barwani in me that I’m aware of Lol. Both my parents are the same clan and sub-clan so it’s mind boggling.

Why some insecure niggas always want it to be us descending from group x? why can't it ever be group x descends from and ancestor of ours. You do realise that science proved that the African woman's mitochondrial DNA connects us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts