East Africa's Largest Industrial Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing Ethiopians get shit done.
:salute:

...here come the comments from Xoolos who can't even use a screw driver or have a tool box in their garage.

what happened to uploading videos about your journey.

Been super swapped building out content for a new vlog series. I'm currently trying to get the MM2H visa for Malaysia and its taken a lot of time away from building content.

Awww are you a subby? Are you also following my IG with your ghost account? No profile pic, 2 followers and following 609 people?

Hope they sort the Adama->Hawassa expressway out quickly. Visiting Hawassa is nice apart from the tiring road trip.

@LarryThePuntite The Chinese work punctuality is :ohhhdamn:

Ethiopians have are the hardest working of the cushites.

Semetic laziness hasn't been exported to Ethiopia like Somalia. I will be snooping around the Ports of Somalia to see what and who you are exporting to.lool

i am unsubscribing from this xoolo larry the puntite. who names themselve larry anyway. now he is ethiopian bootyclapper. @fardowsa

I'm not a clapper @ all! I'm a Puntite who patrols the Ports. Anything coming in and out of Ethiopia needs to be known and catalogued. They are expected to have 200million people in 50 years. That's a sweet market for Somali private equity firms.

I just enjoying getting analytics from Ethiopia and seeing where they are heading.

Asc sxb

I bet 90% of the stall will serve raw meat

I knew you would arrive.

The Ethiopian market is massive! They have one thing we don't have and that's population. Vietnam and Indonesia took many jobs from China in manufacturing. When Asia caps out and operating costs go high, expect see Africa being the next destination for low cost manufacturing.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Interesting. Saw this while back.

Been super swapped building out content for a new vlog series. I'm currently trying to get the MM2H visa for Malaysia and its taken a lot of time away from building content.

Awww are you a subby? Are you also following my IG with your ghost account? No profile pic, 2 followers and following 609 people?

Is that a business Visa? What are the requirements?

I knew you would arrive.

The Ethiopian market is massive! They have one thing we don't have and that's population. Vietnam and Indonesia took many jobs from China in manufacturing. When Asia caps out and operating costs go high, expect see Africa being the next destination for low cost manufacturing.

I understand. Ethiopians are cheap labour people. But no one wants to hire them because of stinky meat breath.

Filthy cheap people who cost a couple couple of dollars a day!

I heard of that project. Hopefully it's massive since it's closer to the Berbera and Djibouti Ports.

We don't have industrial parks because hotel development trumps everything. We invest in Sleep not being Awake.

Yeah and the railway passes through their too so I think it'll be massive.
There some work currently on other ones too, I think it's some sort of industrial plan,
Around Akaki Addis Ababa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mekelle
Adama
And Jimma
I understand. Ethiopians are cheap labour people. But no one wants to hire them because of stinky meat breath.

Filthy cheap people who cost a couple couple of dollars a day!
What's your importance on this thread?:ayaanswag:

FCI et
There some work currently on other ones too, I think it's some sort of industrial plan,
Around Akaki Addis Ababa
Mekelle
Adama
And Jimma

I am a realist. I am simply stating facts.

Around Akaki Addis Ababa
Mekelle
Adama
And Jimma

Omg! We ruined our fuckin country!

Somalis are focused on claiming back Djibouti, NFD and DDSI while literally walking on gold @ home.

...are they wearing steel toe boots? Fuckin eh bud.

I might open a Marks Work Wearhouse in that industrial as park as my first Private equity investment in Ethiopia. Got to start small and raise capital from low hanging fruits first:denzelnigga:

Never say " awww" again it feels weird :susp:

also Im only subbed to your youtube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.