East Africa's Largest Industrial Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I see RM 300K is minimum amount to deposit, that's around 10K if I'm not mistaken. It's been few years since I was there.

Good luck on all your endeavors sxb. :salute:

I actually consulted two lander friends to get it.

Once Somalis land in Asia; Qabil is out the window quick fast and in a hurry. My information is for every Somali.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have I not added you on the arab bootyclapper club:farole:?but thanks for the tag
If this thread goes crazy, i will dismantle it:fittytousand:
@LarryThePuntite im watching you:farole:
atleast i dont hide my dark skin arab heritage, but "larry" wants to be the somali warren buffet and we cant have him booty clapping. for now he is saying he wants to finess money out of the habeshis so we will wait and see. for now i am off the notification squad:lolbron:

Omg! We ruined our fuckin country!

Somalis are focused on claiming back Djibouti, NFD and DDSI while literally walking on gold @ home.

...are they wearing steel toe boots? Fuckin eh bud.

I might open a Marks Work Wearhouse in that industrial as park as my first Private equity investment in Ethiopia. Got to start small and raise capital from low hanging fruits first:denzelnigga:
I don't think they are, I can't tell :icon lol:

atleast i dont hide my dark skin arab heritage, but "larry" wants to be the somali warren buffet and we cant have him booty clapping. for now he is saying he wants to finess money out of the habeshis so we will wait and see. for now i am off the notification squad:lolbron:

Somalia faces Asia. I don't clap for anyone but the market.

I'm no buffet, just a Puntite trying to chase his dream in Private Equity.

Can you please get back on notification squad? Would you unfollow me if I launched a two month series documenting starting a business in Ethiopia?

Wow. I see RM 300K is minimum amount to deposit, that's around 10K if I'm not mistaken. It's been few years since I was there.

It used to be

500RM which is like 150k Canadian for a property.

Shanghai and Beijing got a whiff of it and the government put up controls and restrictions like if you sell the property within 5 years there will be a 50% tax. Without that Chinese money would pollute property prices.

Last edited:
Somalia faces Asia. I don't clap for anyone but the market.

I'm no buffet, just a Puntite trying to chase his dream in Private Equity.

Can you please get back on notification squad? Would you unfollow me if I launched a two month series documenting starting a business in Ethiopia?
i love money so i guess i will bench my xenophobia for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending