Easiest way to destabilize ex Somaliland (Jeeganland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The Somalia gov should recognize Wadaniland as a federal state and watch the fireworks.
Now that the project has been delegitimized (it is already referred to as Jeeganland by other
federal states) the next step is phase 2. Wadaniland should establish good relations with
Galmudug and South West.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yeah the Somali fed government should work with Awdal state, Wadaniland, and Khaatumo. These are pro union camp. Parts of Hargeisa, East Burco and Berbera will not amount to much.

Bohol

VIP
Yeah the Somali fed government should work with Awdal state, Wadaniland, and Khaatumo. These are pro union camp. Parts of Hargeisa, East Burco and Berbera will not amount to much.

Not sure about Khaatumo (since Puntland claims it and they will block the federal government from
recognizing it) but Wadaniland (including Awdal) will be a walk in the park to make.

Bohol

VIP
Exhibit A. Puntland federal state now doesn't recognize anything called Somaliland but refers
to it as "Jeeganland" (in line with the Wadaniland policy). I wouldn't be surprised next if I see
the federal Gov using that term as well.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
How big is this wadaniland? Or where is it exatly? Why is Puntland against khaatumo state?

Bohol

VIP
How big is this wadaniland? Or where is it exatly? Why is Puntland against khaatumo state?

It is consists of several regions mainly central Somaliland and eastern. The reason Pland is against Khaatumo is
It wants all Harti to be under one state (Puntland).

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Somaliland is going to destabilize itself because of the lack of development in Sool and Sanaag. Most the international aid is spent on a tiny region around the capital Sool and Sanaag have been completely neglected. Mr Bixi is an uneducated fool who believed he could unite people through war, it is the easiest trick in politics to have a common enemy however Tukaruq exposed the division in the region when people openly on camera said they will not fight for Somaliland that kind of behavior would have been impossible 10 years ago.

SDF_funds_benfitting_all_regions_of_Somaliland_says_planning_minister_Dr_Saad_Ali_Shire_inset.jpg

I made a thread about it here https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...lict-is-about-money-by-cotton-eyed-joe.34186/

Bohol

VIP
@Cotton Eyed Joe this project indeed has became a begging bowl for some
(a bit like Booli Qaran). It is time to destroy it I agree. Let them starve on porcupine for all I care.
All international aid agencies operating in the north should be warned any aid they give will end up
in the pockets of few politicians and should be cut.

Dagaalkani waa kii Kurdistan ku qasbay inay ciraaq ka mid ahaato. ilaaburco waa in la qabsadaa waxaan askarta qarxajis iyo Samaroon dhulmahante u sheegaynaa inay dhabarka ka toog taan Habar awal iyo Habarjeclo

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Walahay kii Jamhuriyad laga maqlo na dila tii Madaxbanani sheegato xabis ba yaqaan, we're not here to negotiate. Samaroon Garxajis HartiWaqooyi need to end this thing once and for all

Puntland is like the little child poking a bahal, mark my words watch her cry to the international community if they even dare to try and take Tukaraq.

They learned when we took Las anod, they know their place.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I'm reer ismaaciil carre we out here mafraq iyo musaffaax reer abu dhabi Aristocracy maxaad ka taqaana.

As far as I'm concerned the only sheegatos is that bidaar guy, and his anti somaliland position, Idk u
Wtf is rer Ismail carre.

You mean Just Ismail Carre

That is like me saying I am rer Bahararsame lol

If you telling the truth, Ileen Ismail carre is largest HY clan, tell us what you are.

I am Ismail Caree too so is Bohol but we don’t go from the top. Bohol is Sacad Yonis and I am rer Caynaanshe.

So what are you after Ismail Carre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending