Easiest money you have ever made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went ot to sell laughing gas.Real talk. Yes I am that weird.

I found a Chinese company that would sell me a box of canisters for £4 as long as I bought at least 200 boxes. I used to sell 2 canisters for £5 but later only sold in boxes and sold a box for £40. I went through 300 boxes a week. The area I worked in was posh and there was about 4 universities which are great for business close by so thete was a lot of demand, they would call me in advance and order like 4-5 boxes easy per party.

Best thing about it is you can do it on your own which you can't with weed or other drugs.No heat from police as it was legal and easy to sell. Plus no one thinks you can make that much money from it so no one will steal from you.

Pulled an easy £750000 in about 3 years before I went back to school.

I bought a car for $1500, fixed it, changed the oil, cleaned it on the inside and sold it a week later for $3700. Quick $2,200 made.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I heard if you say subhanallah Alhamdulillah ALLAHU Akbar you gain good rewards in the next life it’s like making money in the next life money that’s tangible not fiat currency

You keep stacking for the next life by increasing your good deeds and prayers you keep stacking them good rewards and if you’re fortunate the most sublime will give you galaxies

That's kinda hard to believe. What did you do with that money?
And why did you leave such a lucrative business like that when you were making on average 250k a year, sounds like a lie:camby:

You would need a team behind you, a contact list, somewhere to store 300 boxes and some luck to avoid the cops

but you apparently did this whilst holding down an honest job :ehh::draketf::denzelnigga:

Biggie

X X C X X
Won a game of monopoly by blackmailing niggas. Back when I stayed being scummy. I make good lacag from betting. Money can be made quite easily but easy ways of making money are often the riskiest.

I went ot to sell laughing gas.Real talk. Yes I am that weird.

I found a Chinese company that would sell me a box of canisters for £4 as long as I bought at least 200 boxes. I used to sell 2 canisters for £5 but later only sold in boxes and sold a box for £40. I went through 300 boxes a week. The area I worked in was posh and there was about 4 universities which are great for business close by so thete was a lot of demand, they would call me in advance and order like 4-5 boxes easy per party.

Best thing about it is you can do it on your own which you can't with weed or other drugs.No heat from police as it was legal and easy to sell. Plus no one thinks you can make that much money from it so no one will steal from you.

Suugo Science !

That's kinda hard to believe. What did you do with that money?
And why did you leave such a lucrative business like that when you were making on average 250k a year, sounds like a lie:camby:
Initially it was because it was made illegal to sell canisters by the government.

I was also going hajj in 2016 so decided to quit for the sake of allah. Money didn't make me happy. My sleep was bad, didn't pray my Salah and depression was taking a hold of me.

You would need a team behind you, a contact list, somewhere to store 300 boxes and some luck to avoid the cops

but you apparently did this whilst holding down an honest job :ehh::draketf::denzelnigga:
It wasn't illegal to sell canisters back then. Used to sell in front of cops on the high street outside of nightclubs. People buy 8 boxes for a party. I had swingers and even mum's and dad's wanted it. 300 boxes was only my take abti.we sold 900 a week probably. We were kind of a team but we rode solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending