early signs of dementia and dyslexia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sorry ICU but I laughed, actually I cackled at beautifully charged. Looooool

I sometimes read words different too.

dhagax

no comments
whenever my battry is fully charged it tells me "battery fully charged". but every single time i read it as "beautifully charged". should i consult a doctor?
No doctor needed walaal you are fine. you have nothing worry ok..............
2j5riuOPqculi.gif

I misread words all the time and recently I have also started to omit words as I write. I also used to be a spelling guru but lately I have been having issues spelling words that I used to know how to spell. Believe it or not I am also having issues with adding and subtracting numbers lately. :kanyehmm:

I misread words all the time and recently I have also started to omit words as I write. I also used to be a spelling guru but lately I have been having issues spelling words that I used to know how to spell. Believe it or not I am also having issues with adding and subtracting numbers lately. :kanyehmm:
To improve your spelling, turning off auto-correct is a must (that's what I do). Frequently skimming when reading is the reason why you're accustomed to misreading words and omitting them. Have you heard of neuroplasticity? This is a legitimate scientific discipline IMHO, it can explain why and how alterations (that shape reading habits) occur in the cerebrum. I recommend reading Nicholas Carr's book called "The Shallows: How the Internet is Changing the Way We Think, Read and Remember". Here's a talk he has given, which is a snippet of the best selling book he has authored:
He even shares personal anecdotes that are very insightful. :cool:

To improve your spelling, turning off auto-correct is a must (that's what I do). Frequently skimming when reading is the reason why you're accustomed to misreading words and omitting them. Have you heard of neuroplasticity? This is a legitimate scientific discipline IMHO, it can explain why and how alterations (that shape reading habits) occur in the cerebrum. I recommend reading Nicholas Carr's book called "The Shallows: How the Internet is Changing the Way We Think, Read and Remember". Here's a talk he has given, which is a snippet of the best selling book he has authored:
He even shares personal anecdotes that are very insightful. :cool:
interesting! I hardly use the auto correction thing because i text in somali a lot of the times and it changes my somali into words that do not exist. it annoys me so I turned it off the first day. I will look into the video in depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts