DUTCH XALIIMO wore a blonde wig to lure in a Sheikh in Seattle, now exposes him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
88312218-55B3-4553-9366-3A5DDEB5C860.jpeg

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I always like your content, keep the good quality Adheero

Adeer as you can see @henni was quick to judge. She entered my thread and then after watching it she belittles me:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Is like someone buying a ticket to see a movie but then asks refund :mjcry:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Adeer as you can see @henni was quick to judge. She entered my thread and then after watching it she belittles me:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Is like someone buying a ticket to see a movie but then asks refund :mjcry:

:drakelaugh::francis:
Anyway, great new! this Sheick will be in serious danger if she sues him:wowsweat::meleshame:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She should be careful egging him on.

Even if there really are no nudes, he could easily post nudes of someone else and claim that it's her. It's not like anyone would notice if the face is obscured. That would be enough to end her.

I would ask the police to sort this out before things go too far.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis have gone crazy ma ha? I was shown at least three somali women on instagram having sex with farahs. What is this yaaqqee???

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Please try not to expose each others problems, these types of feuds would never happen if both parties either reached out to solve the issue respectfully or both agreed walk away peacefully. Nothing positive ever comes from 'exposures' :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somalis have gone crazy ma ha? I was shown at least three somali women on instagram having sex with farahs. What is this yaaqqee???

Waar its the end of the world eedo, qowmu Luudh out in the open,
qarxis and karbaash everywhere:shookgabre:

I blame all the illegal ceer Somalis have been taking, karma is finally biting back:shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending