Dutch anti-immigrant politician takes own life after claiming rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
A city councilor in The Hague and member of the anti-immigrant Freedom Party has taken her own life, hours after posting a video on Facebook in which she claimed she was gang-raped by Muslims as part of an intimidation campaign.

Nomad2054

man the dutch are psychos, she was set up by a political opponent, i would expect this in Russian maybe even Italy but the Netherlands hot danm.:faysalwtf:

Sounds to me like, she was depressed and suicidal, and tried to bring Muslims down for the last time before taking her own life.
This seems very very sketchy.
well you heard the woman in her own words, so why the doubt:ivers:
It's because of people like you, that makes it so easy to lie about stuff like this. No one will question a person, over the reason of their suicide

hmmm, she was raped in 2017 but all over sudden she commits suicide a year latter.....
if she knew her rapers were muslims, why didn't she report that to the cops? and which horny guy would rape such an ugly 53 yr old?
now all the fuckin atheists will be committing suicide and claim to have been raped my muslims :ayaanswag:

Nomad2054

seems convenient you get to know the religion of your rapist :farmajoyaab:

didnt want to report it either, coming from a political woman:comeon:

i see what you mean but thats a lot of work just to set up a politic opponent, she is haunting islam and that politician from beyond the grave.

she is a matyr in the eyes of her anti Immigration party, taking one for the team to akhira:hemad: she a trooper then.

Nomad2054

Sounds to me like, she was depressed and suicidal, and tried to bring Muslims down for the last time before taking her own life.
This seems very very sketchy.

It's because of people like you, that makes it so easy to lie about stuff like this. No one will question a person, over the reason of their suicide

take it easy with the sentencing there judge Judy, its good to exchange different ideas see things from multiple views, would that be possible if we were in agreement.

that being said the pessimist view you share with Mr Snake might be closest to the truth.:mjpls:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:ooh:
:drakelaugh:
i see what you mean but thats a lot of work just to set up a politic opponent, she is haunting islam and that politician from beyond the grave.

she is a matyr in the eyes of her anti Immigration party, taking one for the team to akhira:hemad: she a trooper then.
I'm not going to lie, I actually respect her commitment to the cause. She knows that we're doing white genocide and sacrificed her life to stop us but the game is the game.
:manny:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
seems convenient you get to know the religion of your rapist :farmajoyaab:

didnt want to report it either, coming from a political woman:comeon:

The funny thing is they asked her, do you respect Mohammed, do you respect Allah and do you respect Arnoud van doorn (former PVV party member who converted to Islam) after they finished raping her.

She probably died of drugs overdose :drakekidding:.

Somalida kunool galbeedka is ilaaliya, dad baa aad uga shaqaynaya iskudirka muslimiinta iyo gaalada.
:friendhug:

A city councilor in The Hague and member of the anti-immigrant Freedom Party has taken her own life, hours after posting a video on Facebook in which she claimed she was gang-raped by Muslims as part of an intimidation campaign.

Why do I know that the media are just gonna take her claims and run with it :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.