Dumbass Korean Navy Seal Faces IMPRISONMENT for Fighting for Ukraine

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why would a korean go to Ukraine??? They are beating up international students and you want to leave your privileged life to go fight for white people?????? He’s literally in so much trouble. This is treason in Korea. What does Ukraine/Russia have to do with this indhoyar celebrity? Pure cadaan jecyl.

Ken Rhee, a popular South Korean YouTuber and former Korean navy seal said he has landed in Ukraine to fight as a volunteer soldier — despite his government's travel ban to the country.

On Instagram, the 37-year-old said in a post early Monday morning that he and his travel mates had initially considered departing for the country "through official procedures."

"But we felt strong opposition from the Korean government, and there was some friction," noting that he was "threatened" with "being treated as a criminal" if he ignored Korea's travel ban to Ukraine.
But punishment cannot stand still in this situation without helping Ukraine with the skills, knowledge, and expertise we have," he continued in the post, which was shared alongside a picture of the backs of three men.

If I return alive, then I will take responsibility for everything and receive the punishment I'm given."
:damnmusic: :damnmusic:

Trending