DUMB SOMALI GUY SNITCHES ON HIMSELF IN A MUSIC VID IS NOW IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Guy is definitely Somali and is the one with the black mask.

This vid is kinda old. But wallah the stupidity of the situation is :faysalwtf: Nigga snitched on himself
He is currently serving a jail sentence.

I have close friends who knows his family. I will not be revealing his tribe :dabcasar: since there may be a clan battle and I seriously don't want this thread moved to clan section.:yacadiim:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I knew they were British before I even pressed play. Someone come stop them :susp:

What did he get wrapped for?

Codeine

His accent is sexy. Your jealous us brits have a hot accent :camby:

you would know if you watched the vid :childplease:

I listened to the whole track and there's nothing self-incriminating :childplease:

I was expecting him to be down for an m charge

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
The Guy is definitely Somali and is the one with the black mask.

This vid is kinda old. But wallah the stupidity of the situation is :faysalwtf: Nigga snitched on himself
He is currently serving a jail sentence.

I have close friends who knows his family. I will not be revealing his tribe :dabcasar: since there may be a clan battle and I seriously don't want this thread moved to clan section.:yacadiim:

PM his clan.

Codeine

He is a drug dealer bruh and petty crime and stuff

:bell: Everyone and their ayeeyo shots. There's no way they but obos out just to get him. He was probably gonna get caught with or without the video. But I don't want to ruin your sensationalised title

:bell: Everyone and their ayeeyo shots. There's no way they but obos out just to get him. He was probably gonna get caught with or without the video. But I don't want to ruin your sensationalised title

Either way nigga fking snaked himself. Apparently he kept it lowkey under wrapped not many knew. Until this vid

Jeesto

VIP
Hooyo on him as soon he entered the house because some habaryar snitched on his video :pachah1:
HG4TPK.gif

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
It's like when subhuman retards record their stolen possessions and post it on social media and 5O gets them within an hour :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending